tuscl

Free samples

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
So last night, a dancer I'd seen around the club, but never bought from before, comes up to me and asks me if I want a dance.&nbsp; It was verging on leaving time, and I didn't have much money left, so I declined, politely.&nbsp; Instead of leaving, she leans down and whispers in my ear &quot;[My favorite cocksucker] says you like to hook up.&nbsp; Care to give me a whirl sometime?&quot;<br />
<br />
She doesn't *seem* like she's fucked up, i.e. clear eyes, no slurred speech, etc, but I've been wrong before.<br />
<br />
Being somewhat cautious, having no experience with this girl at all before, I demur with a &quot;let me think about it&quot; sort of response.&nbsp; She walks away, and not too long after, MFC comes over and asks me if she'd offered.&nbsp; I confirmed, and asked her if she was serious, or if she was a cop, or something.<br />
<br />
&quot;If she's a cop, she's the first one I've ever seen swallow...&quot;<br />
<br />
The other girl comes back over a little while later, and asks me if I've thought about it. <br />
<br />
Me: Yeah, why don't you give me your phone number, and I'll give you a call some time and we can talk about it.<br />
Her: Well, I was kind of hoping for tonight.&nbsp; My rent's due, and I haven't made shit this week.<br />
Me: Sorry, I'm tapped out for the night.<br />
Her: (Here it comes) You sure you couldn't go get some more?<br />
Me: I suppose I could, but it's getting late, and I'm getting ready to go home.<br />
<br />
She sits there for a minute, while I decline the drink hustle from the waitress.<br />
<br />
A couple of minutes of back and forth passes, where she tries to convince me.&nbsp; Then:<br />
<br />
Her: How about this.&nbsp; You buy a dance, and I'll show you how desperate I am.<br />
<br />
I check my pocket, and I have enough left for one dance, so I figure, sure, why not?&nbsp; What have I got to lose but the cost of one dance, and it's not like that's never happened before.<br />
<br />
Me: OK, but I warn you, I only have enough cash left for the dance itself, not any extra.<br />
Her: That's OK.<br />
<br />
It's about 1:00 am, slow, i.e. almost no one there, so we can get away with going to the other side of the more private area, where the lights are even lower, and nobody else is sitting.<br />
<br />
I figure she might give me a dance that's maybe a little more than the usual single song, maybe reach up my shorts and play with me, maybe finger herself, something along those lines.<br />
<br />
Nope, she doesn't even get undressed, but no sooner have I set down, than she has my zipper down, cock pulled out and is headed down, mouth open and tongue out.&nbsp; Unprepared, I stop her, grab the rubber and put it on.&nbsp; Not exactly my location of choice, but hey, *she's* the one gonna get fired, not me.<br />
<br />
She's not as good as MFC, but she's still pretty good.&nbsp; However, just as I'm about to reach the point of no return, she stops.<br />
<br />
Her: I get off at 2:00.&nbsp; Where do we meet.<br />
Me: Well, I guess I could probably go get some more after all...<br />
<br />
Not spectacular, but definitely worth the price of admission.<br type="_moz" />

3 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Cool, ph, nothing like unexpected fun.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    oops, I meant george. LOL
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    damn she knew what to do to get paid. i would have been at the ATM right at 1:59
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion