tuscl

Kim and Kanye

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 7:04 PM
Exciting news for Kimye, and Kris H. This is the perfect Maury episode. Kim didn't get pregnant out of wedlock atleast! Wonder if the law states the husbands name needs to be stated on the birth certificate, and that would be something is the baby was, Reggie Bush'

12 comments

• SuperDude
    12 years ago
    In some states there is a legal presumption that the husband is the father of children during the marriage, even if the couple is separated. The putative father must overcome the presumption with clear and convincing evidence in order to establish paternity. This, of course, becomes an issue in the divorce if the unfaithful wife is trying to clean up financially. Depends on state law and judicial precedents.
  • daddysgirl1
    12 years ago
    I wonder what California laws are? This will be an interesting story anywho
  • dalex
    12 years ago
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Love them both. Kim is gorgeous and Kanye makes GREAT music!
  • dalex
    12 years ago
    Yeah all jokes aside Kanye is one of greatest musicians of this era. I know some old head will walk in and say that's a testament how horrible this generation is. Well look if you're going to enjoy our women, might as well enjoy our music also.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "Yeah all jokes aside Kanye is one of greatest musicians of this era" And Mount Union won the D-3 football Championship How bouts they play the winner of ND-Bama. Just sayin'
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    A Black Persian baby...not bad!
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    She's Armenian I think.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I think that baby will pay dividend$ for “Kimmy” in the future – especially how she goes thru men. “I’m not saying she’s a gold digger – but I don’t see her having babies from no broke n****”
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    Kim is a worthless whore. The dumb bitch doesn't realize that Kanye doesn't give a fuck about her or the baby. She's just another fine brown ass bitch whore that he can say he fucked, and all the other punk ass fuckers couldn't get her pregnant. Kanye will be gone in no time. There will always be a finer and better whore come along. Kim is a used piece of trash. I love her.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Wouldn't it be a hoot if Kris Humphries files for child support. Although he's in the NBA, Kimmie earns beaucoup more bucks than he does. Since they are still married, it will be interesting....unfortunately DNA testing will take all the fun out of it. Kris deserves to take her for millions
  • she_is_covfefe
    11 years ago
    @ilbbaicnl: Armenians are descendants of Persians. All that area was occupied by them, not just the country that's modern day Iran. Back to the subject; I always thought Kanye was going to end up with Taylor Swift and not with one of the Kartrasians.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion