tuscl

Foxtrot Alfa Tango Dancer

she_is_covfefe
Despite the constant negative press covfefe.
Wednesday, January 2, 2013 11:18 AM
I've seen it all over this website, but during my time dancing I had really see about four or five that would fit on that description. I've seen articles and discussions touching that subject, like these ones: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] For y'all, what makes a dancer fat? No, using the BMI formula is pretty useless for many dancers; they either have too much fillings, or do too much pole work.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    foxtrot oscar oscar delta.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Lol shadow. Jay jay - I just know it when I see it. But I like thick girls so my view might be different from some of the others on this subject.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I like healthy looking girls. No death camp survivors and no "thick" ones. Nice and muscular I guess.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    It's in the best interest of both customers and dancers that as high a percentage as possible of the customer's money go into the dancer's garter. For clubs to have a low profit margin, they need to be high volume, therefore clubs must be large, with many dancers with a variety of personalities and looks, from size zero to size 20+, to be able to satisfy the kink of any guy (or lesbian). If I can find 3-4 dancers I like to get a few dances from, that's a good night for me. I don't expect to find all or even most of the dancers on a particular shift attractive.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    I think there is a difference between thick and fat. IMO many (not necessarily most) women can pull of thick and sexy. Very, very few can combine fat and sexy, again IMO. The difference to me is curves vs. rolls of fat. I find beauty in many forms, but a fat body is not one of those places.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I still that that hip to waist ratio is a good guide. Most of the women who fit into that ratio look good to me. "Fat" is usually disproportionate in some dimension, usually the waist and stomach.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Foxtrot Unicorn Charlie Kilo - Unicorn
  • staxwell
    12 years ago
    Foxtrot Alfa Tango - Golf India Romeo Lima Sierra - Golf India Victor Echo - Golf Romeo Echo Alfa Tango - Bravo. Juliett's.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    @Georgmicrodong: the WTH ratio sure is the best indicator of both female health and attractiveness. A thin woman can have a not so desirable ratio (above .8), while a larger one could have the .7 golden ratio.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    Kate Moss after a drug binge is too skinny. Kim Kardashian anytime is too fat. Gwyneth Paltrow is j-u-s-t right.
  • ilbbaicnl
    12 years ago
    Kim K's fat is like real estate. It's all about the location, location, location.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    I like thick, and "Big Beautiful Women" (BBW) dancers. My observations of dancers are similar to what GMD posted. If a dancer is heavy or thick, but still has an hourglass figure, I don't consider her fat. Another unit of measurement I use is one I devised myself. I refer to it as the "Boob to Belly Ratio (BBR)." If a dancer has a BBR of greater than one, I will likely consider her within my preference range. Specially, that means that the boobs must project further than the belly.
  • Doc_Holliday
    11 years ago
    Fat is not being able to run 5K in 32 mins.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    One legged strippers excluded? ^^^
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion