tuscl

The Hottest Stripper Moments in Film: Salma Hayek, Jessica Biel and Natalie Port

Salma Hayek's done it three times. Demi Moore turned heads in 1996. And this past summer, Channing Tatum and his Magic Mike crew joined the club.

Whether it's a sparkly ensemble or a pair of leather pants and a sexy bra — or in Tatum's case, just a tie — Hollywood has stripped down on the big screen for many, many years, and Celebuzz is taking a look back at some of the best ever caught on film.

As Lola, Hayek donned a skimpy outfit and strutted her stuff on stage in the 2011 French drama Americano. The actress, now 46, took on the role some 15 years after mesmerizing George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino's characters in the horror flick From Dusk Till Dawn. Hayek also pranced around as Serendipity in the 1999 picture Dogma, starring Ben Affleck and Matt Damon.
In 2009, Jessica Biel took it all off in Powder Blue, in which she plays a single mother who dances to support her son, who is in a coma. The film, which only saw limited release, featured an all-star ensemble that included the late Patrick Swayze, Forest Whitaker, Ray Liotta, Lisa Kudrow and Les Miserables' Eddie Redmayne.

From Natalie Portman's gloomy yet sexy performance in Closer to Jessica Alba's leather-clad number in Sin City, these stars have demonstrated that disrobing on screen need not be tasteless or disturbing, but rather artistic and striking.

http://www.celebuzz.com/2012-12-28/the-h…

8 comments

• pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    If only all the dancers I know looked like these actresses, then I would be in stripclub heaven. If only...........
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Let's see some realistic VIP Room sex in these movies.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Salma Hayek remains my ATF scene in Dusk Til Dawn...

Drac, agreed, it's time for a Kate Upton VIP Champagne Room hour long scene...

Speaking of Champagne...Happy New Years to ALL...
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    MD is correct, SALMA, SALMA, SALMA!!!
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    If someone's got a better scene than this, please produce it, lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GATnkrgXO…
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    MD,

I hate that snake!!!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    My dick is as big as that snake, but I have trouble finding a condom for it! Anyone have suggestions? :)
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    "Now that's what I call a Fuckin (Smoke) Show"....great line by Clooney...Luv the venue, the SLEAZE Tequila Bar...

Clubba, all this time and I never noticed the freakin snake, lol...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion