tuscl

Have you ever had a favorite who was Bi? That is bisexual.

Just wondering how they were or if you enjoyed them.

Last night a pretty dancer, who used to be one of my favorites but I hadn't seen in months stopped me and said hi. She must not have been working up on stage that night. I did not see her again. I thought maybe she was working but maybe not. I knew she was bi because she told me so. She was good at telling me about other dancers and who she thought was hot. She was fun and perky and often dressed up in a school girl type of outfit. It can be nice when a girl seems like one of the guys and you can talk about other hot girls or whatever else you want to. I think I would be broke if I went to strip clubs more often. I went from only 2 or 3 favorites showing up to about a dozen last night with many not able to find me.

Out of all the dancers I've met who were one of my favorites, I believe I've only had one or two tell me they were bi. How about you? When you weren't getting dances, was it fun to talk to them?

19 comments

• gawker
    12 years ago
    I had been seeing a stripper OTC and I started asking if any coworkers could join us for a 3 some. To this point I paid her $500. Per hour and it was "strictly business". She said she had a friend who would like to join us for $200. an hour. When they arrived at the hotel together I was flabbergasted. While the friend was a 6 or 7 and the dancer a solid 9, they obviously were hot for each other. We all got naked and they both sucked my Dick then they went to work on each other and these were not fake orgasms. It turned out to be the most erotic night of my life. I, at age 65 came 3 times in 1 1/2 hours. My dancer friend later told me that very few men could eat pussy like another woman. I later signed up for tutorial sessions.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    I've had a threesome with a favorite and one of her friends who were dating. It was one of the most fun nights I've ever had!!
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    I've met a fair number who said they were bi, but I believe a good portion of that was SS. OTOH, my current ATF is bi and I don't believe it to be SS because I've seen her munch carpet and she is definitely skilled in that department. There was another older dancer I met who was also clearly bi as well.

There is a school of thought that says they all are bi, except that it's not all to the same degree. I had another favorite who I've seen go down on another woman in the club, but I never got the impression she ever did that sort of thing away from the club. And that's the thing. They might be one way at the club, but away from the club, they could be straight as an arrow.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Yes I have met many bi polar strippers. One minute happy next minute a miserable bitch only wanting every cent I have. Wait forget it that was the happy part.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    yes i have & it was a lot of fun
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    Yes. I had a favorite in one club and i could tell she was hot for another dancer. I also knew the other girl and had gotten a few dances from her. So i set up a threesome. And it was a fun,fun night!
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    It would probably be easier to ask if anyone ever had a favorite that wasn't bi.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I think it comes with the territory. As one stripper put it. Who wouldn't be BI with all these naked or half naked women running around.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Yes, several. It didn't bother me one bit.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    One of my current faves, "C", is. She didn't really just tell me, but during our conversations, there were enough references on her "outside the club" life that I picked up on it. Then one time she was doing a little "crying on my shoulder" and mentioned her ex and proceeded to use "she". I asked then if she is bisexual and she said yes. To me, it made her all the more HOT!
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Most every dancer I meet claims to be bi. I always try to get them to make out with the other dancers. Sometimes they do. Very hot stuff.
  • Ironcat
    12 years ago
    I believe that many of the dancers who claim to be Bi are actually lesbians. They just don't want to kill the fantasy that they are hot for men while administering lap dances.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    My ex wife always checked out girls with me. That was the coolest thing about her. She gave me a lot of insights into womens thinking ans actions. It seems like where ever I go somehow I get girls to check out other girls with me. Its fun to hear their prospective on what is hot and what is not. That is awesome to talk to the bi girls
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’m in the minority

I am not into bi girls.

When I was younger, I used to think it was kind of cool for chicks to be into each other; at that time seeing chicks doing anything sexual was a turn on.

I like women whom like dick exclusively. Part of it may perhaps be due to my “machismo” Hispanic background :)

I also don’t think a woman has to be bi to participate in a 3-some, especially if $$$ is involved.

I also think it is much easier for women to “be with each other” than for men. I’ve heard it mention how sexual relationships b/w women whom are in prison is very prevalent; where it definitely is not in male prisons (of course there are rapes in male prisons, but this is different than the concentual sex in female prisons).
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Don't know - don't care.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I don't know if there are in fact more bi/ les dancers around nowadays, but I do know that none of them are shy about admitting it to me. Whether it's true or just a sales tactic to get into my wallet doesn't concern me as long as her dances are good and she offers extras. But what I have noticed lately is that alot of latina dancers have been approaching me in the clubs- more than ever before, and I'm not talking about just dancing, either. Not sure what it is, but I'm not complaining ;)
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    I'm thinking maybe I should start bringing my gf with me, but I know that is a recipe for disaster. These Latinas seem very aggressive and start macking out with each other without much provocation
  • Dain
    12 years ago
    It's rare for a woman to be lesbian. Most of them who make out with other girls are (temporarily) PANsexual, and not even truly bi. I've had a lot of girlfriends, and most of them were "bi-curious." Most strippers are either that or pansexual.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    I think that there are plenty of bi dancers in clubs today, along with a smattering of lesbian dancers here & there. I recently visited a DejaVu in town that a male PL friend of mine had said was very "girl friendly". He was right. I was really happily surprised on how the dancers there made my first visit VERY memorable. One thing for sure is that I can tell if a dancer is really into women by how her dances are. Now I'm sure that there are some good actresses out there that have fooled me, but as long as I get what I want out of the dances, I really don't care if she's truly bi,lesbian or "gay for pay".

@sclvr - think long & hard before taking your gf to a stripclub, especially if it's not her idea. And if you must do it go to a club where the dancer don't know you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion