tuscl

Sex with Hot Women

jerikson40
New York
For most men, having sex with super hot women is probably one of the top two things they want most in life.

But unfortunately, there is a rule of life that goes something like this: “The more you want something, the harder it is to get”.

And I was thinking about how fucked up the world is that something we all want so badly is so freakin' difficult to obtain. Yet it's so simple. We just want lots of sex with super hot women.

But it's so fucking difficult.

First, finding super hot women is freakin' impossible. How often do you see a ‘10'? Never. How many ‘10's are there in the entire US? Well, the population of the US is something like 300 million. And how many super hot girls are there? Sure as hell not 1 in 100. Probably more like 1 in 10,000. Or less. That would give a total of 30,000 super hot girls in the entire US. That seems about right. Probably less.

Now, add to that the fact that most women don't WANT to look hot. They've got all kinds of ‘girl' reasons for it…they think every guy is out to rape or kidnap them, and if they look hot it will just encourage them. And they don't want a bunch of pervs they don't know oogling them. And they just want to be comfortable. And on and on with tons of reasons why they don't want to look good. So most women look like crap in public. And they're often not happy for whatever fucked up reasons they have, so they eat and get fat, which makes them even unhappier, which makes them eat more. So you end up with an entire population of fat ugly chicks walking around in public.

And the super hot girls know this, and know that they can make men pay for their hotness. Which makes getting those super hot girls even more impossible. They put a huge price tag on themselves, and require that you can afford them and meet all of their standards and desires.

So finding a super hot girl is like getting hit by lightning. Ain't gonna happen, but when it does it blows you away.

And then there's the sex. Holy crap. Talk about something simple that's tied up in so many life changing decisions. Will I get her pregnant, which will screw me up for life? Will I get some fucking disease that will screw me up for life? Does she really have a husband, and, if she does, will he find out and make my life miserable? And if you're married, will my wife find out which will screw me up for life, and result in me losing half of everything I have?

And to make things even more difficult, most women don't want just sex. They want all kinds of other stuff, most of which will screw you up for life. They want love. They want security. They want your money. They want marriage. They want children. They don't want just sex, like you do. They use sex to get all that other stuff, which is what they really want. You want a couple hours of sex, they want stuff that lasts a lifetime. And fucks you up for a lifetime.

Most of us just want to have sex with super hot girls. Simple. But most of us will never get it, unless we are lucky enough to find a super hot girl, and willing to pay for her. Or can even afford her and all the shit that goes with her.

It's really pretty sad, IMO.

30 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Maybe if you quit using variations of the word FUCK every other sentence you might get lucky. Perhaps the word - Desperate - is flashing on your forehead and that is your problem. Maybe you should take Dougster with you when trying to get your Eye Candy. He can offer you suggestions. LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I often wish women wanted/needed/desired sex as much as men do – but hey – it’s the price we pay for living in a fallen world :)
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Rather than whining about it, just man up and pay for it like the rest of us.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    As most will agree (I think) – hotness does not equate to great sex.

Being with a hot girl does not necessarily mean one will be satisfied and not want other pussy (even if one has to pay for it).

As we all know, male/female relationships are very difficult and have lots of overhead/undesirable-side effects; i.e. SOS (Significant Other Shit).

It is hard to find the right person – often times people hook up for the sake of being hooked-up even though that may not be the right person for them.

Hooking up w/ the right person may be satisfying – hooking up with a hot chick may only satisfy briefly IMO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    as for me, if I just want to screw a hot chick – I rather just pay for it and skip the rest of the shit – there is no such thing as a free lunch so the saying goes.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "Rather than whining about it, just man up and pay for it like the rest of us."

And that's part of the problem. Clowns like you who think it's 'manly' to pay up.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Unless you have a solution to this predicament - which none of us does, then you have a choice- pay for what you can't get for free, or piss and moan about it and walk away with nothing. I don't like it anymore than you do but I accept that it is the way it is and I do what I have to to get what I want.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Men have been paying for sex w/ hot women since the beginning of time. If a better system has not been found by now, then I don’t think there is one.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    sclvr5005, get a freakin' grip, will you?

I merely raised a point. Something to consider. I don't need your advice on how to deal with it. I don't need any advice on how to deal with it. I deal with it like anyone else. I go to clubs, find hot chicks, and pay for sex, just like anyone else. I'm not a fucking moron who needs your brilliant solution to tell me that. Any fucking moron knows how to deal with it.

But that's not the point. Geezus.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    LOL
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    Then what was the fucking point? Besides stating the obvious?
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Just go home and jerkinsen off 40 more times
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    @jerickson: How many wrong statements can you make in one post? You never dated a super hot chick? They did'nt charge. I would tell you to go to a good club and meet some, but you bitch about clubs too. Sorry you never seem to enjoy yourself.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    seriously jerikson I remember you writing something just like this not all that long ago. Its obvious that you think hot women owe you something... but how you figure that is beyond me. You can bitch about it all you want but your not gonna get much sympathy here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I’ll settle for sex with average women; if it doesn’t cost me much :)
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't claim to be a psychoanalysist like Dougster trys to convince us he is, but from the content & tone of his posts it appears that jerikson40 is pissed off at the World. Sounds like he could use a long sensuous BBBJCIMWS.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Wouldn't do any good Alucard. He "doesn't get it" why blowjobs are great and why most guys like them.
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Maybe you should pm shadowcat and get that guys email address so you can reply. Maybe your on the wrong team
  • Revo
    12 years ago
    Jeriikson,

You make some good points. But let me add a few things. When I hear the word hot woman it really means very good looking woman with a shitload of problems. There are plenty of beautiful women that are in pretty bad shape. And there are plenty who are not.

But hot women are always messed up.

Women want sex just as much as guys do. Maybe even more. But for them getting sex is just as easy picking up a gallon of milk. And for beautiful women it is even easier. Thing is they want more than sex.

For women to have sex they need a reason. For men they just need a place. You have to give them a reason.

Remember men are the pursuer and women are there to be pursued. So you gotta man up and pursue them. And if they are hot they get hit on many times every day. Can you imagine for a second what it would be like if 10 or 15 girls hit on you every day. And you knew all they wanted from you was your money?

And they were not even creative about it they would use the same dumb lines and come ons over and over?

You would get that shitty feeling inside that all they were trying to do is get something from you. And you would be right. You would get real bored of it really quick. And women hate boredom. It kills any sense of sexuality.

This is what is so unique about strip clubs they reverse the process to a certain extent. Then these wacky Tusclers come around and reverse it back again.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    You're probably right Mikeya02.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    When I was younger I was banging hot chicks from nightclubs all the time. If you are young enough there are plenty of hot younger women in the nightclubs. If you are complaining because you can't pick up a hot stripper, it is probably because she doesn't think you have anything to offer.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "Then what was the fucking point? Besides stating the obvious?"

Okay, and what is the fucking point of 95% of the shit that's posted on this forum? Nothing. It's crap to talk about. At least the stuff I post has a tiny bit of thought behind it, unlike most of the mindless, drugged out, childish bullshit you guys seem to love so much.

And it gives all the children here something to do. Instead of discussing stuff like adults, they jump up and down and call people names and mock them.

So I'm doing like a public service.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    But you don't seem to want to talk about it? You seem to want to be agreed with and nothing else.

Personally I'm content with "hot" women, they don't have to be 10's. I do agree that a true 10 is extremely rare, so I'm perfectly happy with 8's and 9's and even 7's.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Jerikson:

First I agree that 10's are not common. I can honestly say I have met some very hot 8's, perhaps even 9's and had great sex.

That being said, it is next to impossible to rate women on a common scale. My 9 may only be a 6 to you. Just do a search for Jackson's "Rate The Hottie" contest and see what I mean. Hell, even us TUSCL experts couldn't agree on rating girls.

It has been my life experience that you will know you have a hot girl because everyone else is trying to fuck her.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    " And it gives all the children here something to do. Instead of discussing stuff like adults, they jump up and down and call people names and mock them."

Uh huh. Didn't see much name calling in this thread, but there certainly was some well deserved mocking.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    alutard: "I don't claim to be a psychoanalysist "

Nope, you're the psycho!
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Christ, this has got to be one of the funniest threads on TUSCL, EVER! Gonna bookmark it.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I just find it too funny listening to guys like alutard, jestie214, and txtittyfuck advising on how to pickup superhot chicks. Guys who have made a lifestyle out of paying for sex. Too fuckin' funny!
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Jerikson if everyone here is childish then don't post here. Who cares if everyone agrees with you or not. If everone did then you would be pretty bored. You would be sick of all of us punk ass bitches...
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    I guess I am old because I have found you pay for sex in one way or another. That may be up front with cash, multiple dates, entertainment, STD, a ring, marriage, kids or it simple messes with your head. You pay one way or another. Seldom if ever is anything free.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion