tuscl

christmas bonus

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Thursday, December 27, 2012 11:31 PM
How many of you fine fellas will [view link] those girls that fat ass bonus cheak ?....I got $10,000 this year in bonuses and am going to use every fuckin penny

11 comments

• JackFrost9
    12 years ago
    Bro that's alot of money. I've got $500 and will only spend $100 in the clubs
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    More bang for the buck than investing it according to txtittyfan's financial advice.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Hell no !! They can earn it on thei knees !! LOL
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I have to pay my guys so much freakin' money to compete for their labour in the oil patch that there is no way in hell that I splash around juicy Christmas bonuses. Drilling is slowing down drastically in western Canada. I will be able to squeeze the guys next year.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Juicey I did not know welfare gave christmas bonuses?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    Juice, how can a guy that lives in the projects, eats fried chicken every day, and has to beg "skank ass hoes" to fuck him get $10,000? I think you have multiple personalities.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Holy crap! Juice is actually the CEO of a big wall street firm! Had me fooled!
  • bubbaloo
    12 years ago
    With the impending doom facing us all, you might want to hide that away. May be the last cash you ever see. Flame on, but read the news first----
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Which news you talking about bubbaloo? fiscal cliff? Gonna be a fun month listening to those morons grand standing about it isn't it?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    There is no fiscal cliff, only fiscal insanity.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Anyways, back to the original topic. Since when do drug dealers get paid bonuses?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion