tuscl

If a stripper REFUSES spend time w/you OUTSIDE THE CLUB because of her BOYFRIEND

Friday, March 10, 2006 7:54 PM
Do you think that a stripper who REFUSES to spend time with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB is your FRIEND?

4 comments

• LookUpHere
    18 years ago
    Strippers sell FANTASY for money. Theyt are there to earn a living, just as you are at work to earn yours. They already have their own lives, so why do you think they need YOU as a "friend"? Just because you are attracted to them? Man, that's their profession, getting your money. If you think they're your friend too, that's part of the fantasy. Let's be REAL here.
  • davids
    18 years ago
    The logic seems a little bit broken here: If you do not trust them enough to meet them outside of work then they have not earned enough trust to be called friends. (Except that, as far as strippers are concerned, "friend" is a codeword for "customer" so there is no logical problem in their "minds".)
  • stripper18
    18 years ago
    It seems to me, the majority of guys who ask to see me outside of work are looking for more then just a platonic friendship. As a dancer, you get so many guys, everyday, saying how good they can treat you, trying to "save" you, or my personal favorite, "i just want to get to know you better" etc. etc. I always tell my customers that they can get to know me better at work, because honestly, I don't know you, you don't know me, and its really not safe these days to just take off and chill with a random guy (who is usually drinking) from work. Sure, you can be friends with a dancer who doesn't want to go out with you after work. Respect her lines.
  • hugevladfan
    18 years ago
    perhaps. There are all sorts of reasons why a stripper wouldn't want to spend time with someone outside of her work environment with a customer. Doesn't wanna deal with any expectations the guy may have, doesn't wanna wreck the image a guy may have of her, doesn't wanna lose him as a customer. Course it isn't that difficult to move onto another girl if you're not getting the OTC time you want.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion