tuscl

Cleveland Ohio strip clubs

Friday, December 21, 2012 7:17 PM
Seems like Cleveland Ohio is in a transition period for their strip clubs. A lot of them are dives with dancers and previously all had $10 dances. Then Christie's in Cleveland opened up and raised the price to $20. I can understand a club like Christie's (large, upscale, beautiful dancers) wanting $20/song but the dive clubs are trying to push for $20 and it is laughable. As a FYI, the Christie's in Canton only charges $10/song and the one in Brunswick is experimenting with $10 dance concept. Anyone having similar frustration in Cleveland going to a strip club dive expecting $10 dances only to get hassled by everyone wanting $20/song. Thankfully things in Cleveland are not nearly as bad as in Columbus or Dayton where some clubs want $40/song! (Diamond's Cabaret, Living Room, Sirens, etc.) Those clubs try to justify their $40 price tag by either going fully nude or offering a 2 for 1 deal but what a rip off!

7 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have yet to read a review of a Cleveland club that would lure me away from a Detroit area club.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Christie's in Cleveland is rated #9 in top atmosphere but Detroit has Hustler club (#3) and Flight Club (#10). Alucard, what about the Akron clubs? have you read up on Jen's Den? It is just as good as the Detroit clubs in terms of mileage and has better value. The only thing it doesn't have is the atmosphere of the fancy Detroit clubs like Flight Club and Penthouse.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have read about Jen's. The thought of trying it sometime is interesting. I have NOTHING against saving some cash! LOL
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Been to Christie's in Cleveland, and if I lived in the vicinity - that would be my club...wouldn't waste my time with anything else in surrounding area... Hey, Happy Holiday Cheers Drac, OP and Sammy...
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Y'all realize the most all the ratings are a comparison of the local clubs to each other as usually the locals do most of the reviews. I have been in several high atmoshpere rated clubs in Philly and they are dives compared to say the Foxy Lady in Providence. I am careful about taking the ratings at face value. Brads in Indy is highly rated but I don't bother with it as it is topless only and usually low mileage with no privacy.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    TiredT, glad you got to sample the goods up here in Providence...as you now well know, one of the best cities in the States as far as clubs go... In no particular order Club Cadillac, Foxy Lady and Club Desire are the cities 3 best...and they kick asss....
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    OP – I suggest you do like LeBron and take your talents to South Beach :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion