tuscl

Fantasies & Fetishes

Friday, December 21, 2012 10:47 AM
The post below mine by tumblingdice about his stripper girlfriend's encounters with strange clients got me thinking. I think almost all red-blooded males who go to the club hope for extras, so that's a given. But does anyone on here have a fetish that plays into their reasons for clubbing? And at what point do fantasies turn into fetishes? For example, I like young girls but I think most men my age do so I've never really considered it to be a fetish. Now, if I didn't like anything BUT young girls, I'd say it probably would be. So my two questions are: 1. What are the dirtiest fetishes/fantasies you hope for out of a dancer? 2. Do you have any preferences that are so strong that they're the only thing you look for? (Example - you only want redheads, or you only want Asians, etc.)

12 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    I got a fetish about not getting an STD. Seems strip club customers are grouped just like those lying, thieving, whores are. I admit to looking for big titties and shaved snatches, but a gal's genetics aren't held against her if she has other attributes. (Hate bolt ons.)
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Masochism from not cumming. I go to strip clubs for the strip tease. I like to think of it kin to drinking whiskey and driving a motorcycle full speed along the edge of a cliff as close as you can without falling over.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    I don't know if it's a fetish, a fantasy, or just a preferance, but I'm a white guy that almost exclusively chooses to be with non-white dancers. Over my clubbing career (about 35 years), I've had 4 dancers of the ATF quality. In order they are Puerto Rican, Filipino, Mexican, and African-American. I don't know why this is, but I rarely get dances from white girls. And all of them have original equipment on the front end!
  • clevelandbrowns69
    12 years ago
    I have seen guys massaging feet. I am not into massaging them but don't mind having her use her feet to massage my cock and balls. As for me, I guess you can say I have a boob fetish. I am a sucker for big boobs.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I suggest looking up the definition of "fetish". It's not a preference, or even liking something a lot.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    fetishize |ˈfetiˌ sh īz| verb [ trans. ] have an excessive and irrational commitment to or obsession with (something) : an author who fetishizes privacy. • make (something) the object of a sexual fetish : women's bodies are so intensely fetishized.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    hmm I don't go to the club expecting anymore more than a lapdance. Honestly, I wouldn't have known extras exist in clubs if I never came on this site lol
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Didn't you know Estafador, everything here according to the Founder is a Work of Fiction.
  • Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Well that's a shitty definition. You can't define something with itself...
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I want to pile drive a stripper.
  • harrydave
    12 years ago
    My fetish is strip clubs. I like them all natural and filled with beautiful women.
  • ClubLurk
    12 years ago
    See, I had looked up the definition of fetish but I agree that it didn't make much sense. What defines excessive or irrational? Especially when it comes to a man's sexual appetite! And I don't think liking (or being obsessed with) the female body should count as a fetish, that's just heterosexual. I think when most people refer to a fetish, they're referring to either an odd sexual attraction or maybe just something kinky. And dirty/kinky tends to be more acceptable as a preference, ("I like it rough", "I like to spank her ass while doing her from behind", etc) but I usually think of fetishes as sexual preferences that are so out there that the average person can't even understand the appeal. The guys who have actual foot fetishes don't just "like feet" like what clevelandbrowns69 described where it's all good if they incorporate feet into the experience, from what I understand it's ALL about the feet. Anyways, I was just trying to broaden my horizons and see if I could hear the opinions of anyone who had a genuinely freaky fetish, but every comment on this thread sounds good and healthy to me!!! ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion