tuscl

meat feast

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Ever go to a club out of town wanting to see some tits and it turns out its dick dancing night ? Shit I did....I went to the fuzzy hole in Johnson TN toonight and had to bounce to the mousse ear in gray.....Shit dick was flapping every were.....going to post a review on both clubs soon....I just sat down to some mcdonalds....

16 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    Gonna need a calendar.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol....look like it buddy
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I am delighted to say no, but some waitresses I used to work with once told me of one male dancer they had seen at a club across the Detroit River in Windsor, ON that bore a strong resemblance to me. I was curious to see the dude, but never went there.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Vincent.....that was cute lol
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    You should have started stripping too. You could have made some money. Lol :-)
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I like the fact that you said fuck it and went to mcdonald. Hilarious
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Esta lol.....glade you caught on to that funny detail lol
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Say Juice did them dudes get you worked up or did you just work the crowd of horny women for freebies? LOL
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I never saw my dick dance.
  • HowdyPilgrims
    12 years ago
    I have had this happen once. Was driving by a club outside st. cloud Mn and decided to stop in once I saw their highway sign. Only the parking lot was absolutely packed. I'd never seen it like that. The most I've seen is maybe 20 cars this was more like 50 and on a weeknight no less.

Managed to find a parking spot, walked up to the door, opened it, walked in and boom a club filled with chick customers. Eh? Peeked a bit further around the corner to see the stage and dudes are bouncing around up there shit flopping chicks, adults, screaming those irritating 14 yr old omg I love justin bieber screams. Poptender told me it was dudes dancing that night.
    The line from Holy Grail came to mind. "Run away! Run away!" I ran away.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Traveler no it was all dick in their....I haven't seen that many fags since this forum
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Howdy I now know how you feel lol
  • 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    Is Juice gay
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    No just bisexual
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    If accidentally walked into a place like that I might have PTSD