tuscl

Another of farmerart's hang outs. LOL.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Excerpt from a review for the Boudoir Rouge, Calgary, Alberta.

I had almost enough of the pounding music so I decided to check out the second stage before a migraine set in. I should have just left cause I can never un-see what I saw. On a side stage, there was a FULLY NUDE MALE dancer, penis flapping away. I was in such shock I kept staring at it, as if to make sure the lasers were not tricking my eyes. But it was real, and I still cannot believe what I saw. I understand the French Maid folks want to provide an environment that appeals to both sexes, but how does it make sense to have both male and female dancers dancing across from each other? In my experience, men that want dances from women tend to be less horny when there's a naked man gyrating a feet away.
Needless to say I left right away and I will not be revisiting the Boudoir Rouge. Maybe I'm not "modern" enough but a coed stripclub is not my cup of tea.

4 comments

• farmerart
    12 years ago
    @shadowcat:

I have made many comments during my time on tuscl about just how lame Alberta clubs can be but I must admit that I have never seen naked dick dancers on stage (bare ass male customers, though). Everything else this reviewer writes about Boudoir Rouge is spot on so I have no reason to disbelieve him about male dancers cavorting on stage.

My company's offices are in downtown Calgary and I formerly lunched often at this club but those days are long gone. I have as little to do with Calgary SCs as possible now (last visit was business entertainment).

I plead with all tusclers to avoid all Calgary SCs. The three Calgary clubs are expensive and totally useless.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    "penis flapping away"

Now thats gotta make the TUSCL hall of fame
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Lol.....mo head your funny as Fuck today...that's juice aproved bratha
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?