tuscl

Ridiculously Good BJ ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Was bored and reading the reviews of a club and came across this:

“… Decided to go vip this trip-it was $60 for access and spent $350 on a ridiculously good bbbj from a dancer …”

Has anybody ever paid THIS MUCH for a BJ? It better last for at least two hours for me to pay something close to this.

What's the most you've paid for a BJ?

17 comments

• boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    The least I ever paid was $2. she wouldn't go down to $1.50. the bitch!

Seriously though, $240. that included 2 songs with dfk first and a $40 tip. She was awesome, but it was a one time thing, haven't seen her since. knowing what I know now, she wouldve it for less, maybe 150-200 in this market. (Detroit)
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Is your $240 shorthand for $2400 – please clarify

Just busting your balls :)
  • boogieknight369
    12 years ago
    Alright I cracked up at that one.

What's the most you ever paid? and the least?

My least was 100. although I have had freebies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    I actually don’t go for extras too much in SCs.

I like variety and getting LDs from a lot of different dancers I find attractive – getting extras limits my funds more severely and I will also often call a night if I have received extras and will not opt for more fun (LDs).

But I do partake every once in a while just not nearly on every SC visit – the most I’ll pay is $100 for BJ and I’ve had it for as low as $40 in some of the black dives I frequent.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    I'm sure people have paid way more than that for BJ's here in Manhattan VIP's.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    The most I've paid was $60. I made the price since she was expecting me to fuck her ($100), but she had a gut and guts make me auto deny fucking a bitch so I said I'll just pay $60. Least I ever paid was $7.
    12 years ago
    Most I recall paying was $260. That included room fee, drinks, hostess tip, etc. DFK. Good time but wouldn't repeat at that price.

Least I can recall is $60. Would've paid more but that was all I had.

Typically pay in the $100-$160 range.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    you guys can't haggle for shit or can be oppressed very easily which essentially is one in the same
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    Oh hush up Esta. The other guys are talking about hot chicks. Not girls with a gut or $7 Walmart specials.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm glad your proud of wasting a good chunk of your money on a 5-7 minute sexual pleasure.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure I want a $50 BJ. And $7?? Was she a crackhead?
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    NOPE. I only fucks with pretty faces. They WERE hoodrats though, well except for one exotic dancer that just said 40 for a blowjob. I was still used to giving 20 for bjs but she was sexy. And by gut I don't mean she was fat and shit. I just mean she got a little bit of extra fat around the stomach which can be easily lost by running around the track (or good sex)
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    the 7 dollar one I fucked with her for a while as is so she just let me slide a bit.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    The most I payer for a sloppy bbbjcim was $500....lasted one hour and I cummed twice
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    how does a sloppy top last for one frigging hour, what did all she done was lick it and paused at various intervals for long periods of time. That sounds really unrealistic, I don't care how hard it is to cum from a BJ
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    $200 for a blow-job? Wow. If any of you guys who paid that without screaming ever make it to Louisville, there's gonna be some happy hookers in town, let me tell ya.

And Estafador, what are you talking about with your "5-7 minutes"? If she (or you) can't make it last at least 15, she's either doing it wrong, or you're a wanker.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I'm not sure what you mean by wanker, but sometimes that 5 minutes is what makes it great. Though i guess it doesn't help when you been holding back your cum for days, sometimes weeks on end before you decide to get a BJ to release. Nor the fact that it takes me minimum an hour and a half before I cum to straight sex. Am I really the black sheep here (figuratively speaking)?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion