tuscl

One dollar bid, now two, now two, will ya' give me two? Two dollar bid, now thre

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Been a faithful TUSCL reader for years. Though I'd heard of about every novel idea in strip clubs. Until I read about a "dance auction" at Lansing MI club.

Winning bid went for $125. I don't know the details, but if it's just for one dance, that looney tunes. I don't wanna get in a bidding war over strippers.

17 comments

• Doc_Holliday
    12 years ago
    Sounds fun to me. Though it better be a goddamn hour or two in VIP.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Could be entertaining if done properly.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Interesting but it would be like bidding on a picnic basket. You never know what might be inside.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    hope it wasn't like Mystery Date where the dancer is hidden and you don't know what you got until the biddings over
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    I could see how it might be fun under the right conditions. I think the biggest risk would be for the dancer. They might get stuck having to give some real nut case creepo a VIP session they really don't wont to give.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    I would bid $125 for one of my favs, but with a few bucks more, I know I would get extras from her.

Otherwise, my "bidding" STOPS at $20.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    If it was an auction for a worthy cause, I can see shelling out that much cash. But if the "worthy cause" was just fattening the club's bank account, then screw that.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I've engaged in "tip rail inflation" shilling for a dancer, but not by that much!!!
    12 years ago
    There was something somewhat similar in So Cal about 20 years ago. There were events at certain bars once or twice a week where they'd have Oil, Jello, or Shaving Cream wrestling.

Put on by a promoter with a troup of hot girls. They'd get introduced one by one and if you held up a dollar you'd get a mini lap dance.

Then the bidding began. Depending on the format you could bid to wrestle the girl or be her manager.

I did the manager thing once or twice. Something like $35. Got to rub the shaving cream on a hard body. This was before they had lap dances in the clubs I frequented, so it was pretty fun for its time.

There was 2-3 rounds and you would reapply the shaving cream as well as towel off what had got on the girl's face or wherever else she wanted it removed.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    59's comment remended me that at the Platinum Plus clubs they hold "foxy boxing" 1 night a week and they auction off the right to be each dancer's(boxer's) manager.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    IMHO bidding for a dancer's services in an auction is NOT something I'd do.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I can't imagine that this would appeal to me, unless it turned out to be a bargain price for the VIP with a girl I knew would do more than dance.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I have a nickel
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    In a way, that's what happens when customers compete over the hottest dancers at a club. If it is a night when the dancer has the advantage (far more customers than dancers), the customers get restless and start looking to sweeten the pot. That's why most of the derelicts on this board (myself included) look for nights and clubs where our dollar goes the furthest. We look for ways to encourage a buyer's market and stay away from seller's markets. Be honest: how many times have you tried to lure your catch away from some other angler?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I have NEVER tried to "lure" a dancer away from another patron. I'll ask a dancer who interests me to sit down with me and see if she is interested in earning my money. Her choice! She can sit and talk &/or negotiate with me or she can decide not to sit with me. I, of course, want the most "BANG" for my buck(s) that I can get. BUT I'll not put myself into a bidding scenario. I'll take my, well into 3 figure Budgeted money, and use it to my advantage. It might be in the 1st club I pick or I may have to go to another club.

I DON'T need to have the "Perfect 11" Hottie that so many guys and members seem to think that they are ENTITLED to. I'll go for average, BUT highly enthusiastic dancers. It is HIGHLY doubtful that anyone will be in a bidding war over these dancers. Two of the 3 ATFs I have had were average dancers in looks, BUT were VERY engaged and enthusiastically into SATISFYING me in the VIP Room. That type of dancer gets my $$$, & I don't have to get in a bidding war to get their services.
  • sclvr5005
    12 years ago
    hey motorhead- do you know of the context of the auction? Any links to the story?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    No I don't the context. I wish I did. I saw it posted on another board. But I've been to the club and it's a borderline dive. Typically hideously fat dancers so I can't imagine the customers were bidding on quality.

The club struggles to remain open. In reality, I think the manager was willing to try anything to create interest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion