More on KK

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Lost in the whole PM privacy thing was one sentence KK wrote in her apology thread.

"I've gotten a pile of PMs from other dudes...."

A pile of e-mails? There weren't even "a pile" of comments. I could be off-base here, but I'm guessing a lot of these must be from lurkers that don't have the balls to post their own thoughts in the normal channel.

It seems when a new girl comes on here, some of y'all pee all over yourself like a 7th grader at his first junior high dance.

We're all PL's here whether you wanna admit or not. And i've never denied I'm one. When iI want some contact with a girl half my age I go to a strip club and pay her well. I don't PM her just to have some free convo with a stripper. And like I said - it's probably the lurkers not the regulars on here. Just had to vent.

7 comments

• Dougster
    12 years ago
    Oh, yeah, post a review where you mention received extras and see how many come out if the woodwork wanting names. Yep, we are all desperate PLs who will pee our pants as you say whenever we think someone might know the name of a girl who does extras or if a girl shows up on this site and might actually PM us for free. Normally they make us pay for any conversation so what a deal a freebie is.

I know I was giddy as a school girl when Katy complemented my posts. A real girl saying anything positive about me when I didn't even pay her! That happens like maybe every three years for a PL like me.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Why does she matter to make a thread about her. She's just another person. No big deal real really.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Because the debate about the differing opinions on the importance of privacy that KK stirred up has some importance.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Actually it has no importance alucard, except in your "need to be the hero by charging the latest windmill mind". She had already apologized to you by the time you opened that thread. You went to a stripper hoping for pity for your wretched life, but since you didn't pay in advance she just kicked you in the nuts instead. You had to find a way out and to make yourself look like a martyr/hero in the process. That is always your MO and it will never change. Don't even try and pretend there was some noble ideals at stake.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    I've read that same paragraph so many times already. I think I can recite it off the top of my head
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I started the thread. And no it's not really important.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    When someone makes 50+ posts in two days and claims to be a dancer, some of this crowd shits them self.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion