tuscl

How far apart are your favorite dancer's nipples?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
A Chinese beauty contest requiring candidates to have nipples spaced at least 20 centimetres (7.8 inches) apart sparked a storm of criticism on the Internet on Friday.

"Why more than 20 centimetres? I honestly don't know who came up with these figures," said a user on Weibo, China's version of Twitter.

"How can beauty standards include breast distance? Do they take women as toys?" Judging women by such rigid criteria is so 'out'!" said TV personality Yang Lan on the microblog.

The contest, aimed at crowning 10 university students in central Hubei province, drew from traditional Chinese and modern Western standards of beauty, a contest staff member was quoted as saying in the Global Times on Friday.

He added that contest organisers had conducted research on the Internet to determine the criteria.

In addition to considering traditional measurements like chest, waist and hips, the contest also said the space between candidates' pupils should be 46 percent of the distance between their pupil and their ear.

China has hosted a slew of beauty pageants, including six Miss World contests, in the past nine years. Its candidate Yu Wenxia won the title when the international competition took place in northern China last month.

"These beauty contests are absurd," said another Weibo user. "On what basis do these so-called judges use their own standards to measure beauty?"

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/he…

10 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    WTF!!

ALL I know is that they are easily within reach of my mouth and hands and cock.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    VH_K, start a separate post. I love great nipples but not on this post.

As for thoughts on Chinese beauty contest requirements of 20cm between nipples: This is why I always carry a ruler with me when visiting SCs!! I just hate seeing dancers with narrow nipple spacing!! LOL
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    VH_KICKS don't use your teeth on nipples. It isn't a nice thing to do. Plus the dancer might hit you or wait and possibly bite your cock.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Gotta remember to bring my calipers the next time I go clubbing.
  • rl27
    12 years ago
    Man, and they say Germans are picky on standards.
  • mmdv26
    12 years ago
    Yeah, 20cm is a nice comfortable "hands on" spacing for a small-framed Chinese girl perched on my lap.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    How in the hell would I know? That's the last thing I think about. They do get very close together when you tittyfuck them, I must say.
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    That is a really bizarre way to measure beauty! I'd measure mine, but I'm too lazy. That would require me getting out of my bed. All I know about nipples is that I like the smaller brown ones that aren't super flat. I think this is because I like natural boobs and little nipples make boobs look bigger.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    You realize that you said it was a Chinese contest. Women are treated differenty in China and they have always had a "different" view of beauty in that part of the world (they used to bind the feet of girl to keep the feet very small in Japan). A woman murdered her daughter in law because she refused to become a prostitute for her. In the muslim world women are considered to be worth less than livestock. In China ultra-sound and abortion are used to ensure boys are born to families that are only allowed one child. Why are we suprised to find nipple distance requirements out of people like these.
  • kittykate
    12 years ago
    The foot binding this is really just a Chinesse Costume. The Japanese weren't that into it, thay had it banned in Taiwan, just a couple years after the Chinesse realized that is was less than a great idea, Japanese had a lot of ideas about how to walk beautifully. Men walked with duck footing, toes pointed outward. Girls always pointed the toes in and took tiny, delicate steps. So, I guess all these countries had foot fetishes. But yeah, I a think your point is that there are huge difference in cultural standards of beauty and in general cultural practices, across the world. But, the nipple meanrment was definatly one that I hadn't hear of before. I told the girls at work, about this. Got a video message from them and measuring each others boobs in the dressing room...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion