tuscl

Liquid lapdance review.

bman77
Maryland
Wednesday, October 10, 2012 6:20 PM
Well, I recently took a chance on these liquid lapdance pants some folks have talked about on here in the past. There were some positives and negatives with them for me. They say the pants are designed to fit any size waste. I'm a 36 inch waste size and they felt a little tight, but maybe they can be stretched out. I think if your waste size is much higher than 44 or so you might have some problems, but maybe they make extra large sizes. The pants basically look like a bikini and have a big pouch in front to put your dick and possibly balls. Wasn't so sure if you are supposed to put your balls and dick in the pouch. I tried doing that and it felt a little cramped, was worried the dancer would crush my balls if they were stuck in the pouch, maybe that would work, but was afraid to try it that way, so I just left my dick in, with the balls hanging out. It worked pretty good. The The lube works well with the pouch as it slides very easily up and down your cock during the dance and feels really really good, that is definitely the biggest plus with these pants Another plus is you don't have that raw dick feeling after getting 3 or 4 dances with your pants or underwear rubbing up and down on your cock. Of course the pouch nicely prevents in leakage onto the dancer in event of an eruption which was also a big plus. The one downside I can see to these pants though is what happens if you get a girl that wants to put her hands down your pants and grab your cock. WTF will she think when she sees those crazy looking pants and the cock lubed up? lol. not sure how often I'll wear these, but again will say the dances did feel good with them on + the liquid lube on the cock.

23 comments

• bman77
    12 years ago
    Meant to say waist, sorry about the spelling.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Liquid Pants?!?
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Different strokes for different folks.
  • bman77
    12 years ago
    the pouch is the same material used with rubber gloves, nice and thin, mix in the lube and you get liquid pants.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    What this Liquid Lapdance product really needs is to get a spokesperson that could promote the hell out of it - someone infamous for coming in his pants, basically the "king" of pants cum as it were...if only we knew someone like that.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    I never thought that I would ever read a TUSCL review of the Liquid Lapdance.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    what the hell is liquidlapdance pants. Never heard of this shit in my life. Linkage bro. Looked it up on google and the site didn't help
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    Wasn't this advertise a year and half ago?
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    What in the world!!! Liquidpants?? what else are they going to come up with?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    My main question is, unless the girl actually reaches into your parents, can she tell you're wearing this?
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    ugh meant to say: reach into your pants* lol
  • bman77
    12 years ago
    They didnt notice with me. Have used them wsth about 6 dancers. Not a peep from any of them.
  • Lone_Wolf
    12 years ago
    Did you nut each time your wore them? If so, how many songs in did it take? Thanks for the review.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the objective review. I'm reminded of the post in this forum by the inventor/owner of the product a year or so ago, asking for input, and in return the freakin' morons here gave him/her a royal reaming. The typical childish crap I've come to expect from many here. Anyway, for those who are too manly, and macho, and too cool for this whole subject, just step back, okay? Personally, I think it's freakin' brilliant. I've been on the fence about buying a pair for a very long time, only because in the high mileage clubs I go to, the dancers are usually spending a lot of time with their hands inside my shorts stroking me off. However, I've started to realize that the brilliance of the idea is that it can pretty much ensure you have a great orgasm even in a relatively low mileage club. So it opens up a lot more possibilities in terms of getting off with hotter, lower mileage chicks, and not wasting time with unsuccessful lap dances. Thanks for the review. BTW, where did you buy them?
  • bman77
    12 years ago
    @Lone Wolf- Yes, have generally busted everytime. Came once after two dances, but usually takes three. There are some variables that come into play that can impact the time it takes to cum, such as how long the girl grinds on you without taking a break, but if you get a good dancer that grinds well and stays on your cock, I think cumming in 2-3 dances is realistic. @jerikson- You can buy them at where [view link]..lol..funny but true. They are reusable if washed with soap and warm water after use. The pants can definitely enhance things in my view but as always it depends on the dancer too, if they suck and do airdances or kill your cock, it won't help you. The only other thing I need to try is commando, but just afraid the dancers would get pissed if I came that way. even cumming with underwear on it leaks through some.
  • bman77
    12 years ago
    @Lone Wolf- Yes, have generally busted everytime. Came once after two dances, but usually takes three. There are some variables that come into play that can impact the time it takes to cum, such as how long the girl grinds on you without taking a break, but if you get a good dancer that grinds well and stays on your cock, I think cumming in 2-3 dances is realistic. @jerikson- You can buy them at where [view link]..lol..funny but true. They are reusable if washed with soap and warm water after use. The pants can definitely enhance things in my view but as always it depends on the dancer too, if they suck and do airdances or kill your cock, it won't help you. The only other thing I need to try is commando, but just afraid the dancers would get pissed if I came that way. even cumming with underwear on it leaks through some.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    a condom sounds cheaper and here's why. According to these pants, after the lube in the pants is all gone, you have to buy YOUR OWN LUBE (fortunately any lube will do, so that's up to you) so you're always paying to use a reusable (but seemingly more fufilling) condom. Where as a condom can come with lube insulated, and is generally cheaper than the pants+the constant resupply with lube. But then again I speak as a man who doesn't jerk off so (ever -_-), I NEVER buy lube as opposed to assuming that the many of you already do fap away thus already have lube in storage.
  • gsv
    12 years ago
    Estafador, a strip clubber that never jerks off? That is interesting...
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    believe it bro. I don't jerk, wish I could get an extra just to say I did (in the club) though.
  • Heyitsme
    10 years ago
    I have a simpler system. I wear a condom that is lubed on the inside and held on with a rubber band that is twisted in a figure eight shape with one loop under the balls and one around the base of the condom. I can cum easily. After trying different lubes I found the liquid ones tended to leak out, so now I use vaseline with a non latex condom. The FC2 female condom made of nitrile works well, is easy to put on and is very durable. I also wear King Style underwear with an open top to hold me in an erect position.
  • GACA
    10 years ago
    Wow...you guys are into some elaborate NUT planning. ..lmao.
  • topmandd
    9 years ago
    Isn't it all about the NUT - seriously someone needs to update this can't believe isn't more discussion. It's not bad but good gosh the guys at LL must have one huge set of nuts for their sizing because the pouch is mostly way too big. That being said fully agree the one downside is if you have a gal that's all hands - unsure of reaction. If you're a grower and not a shower, can't imagine a condom could work that well no matter what.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion