tuscl

There has got to be another way...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:50 PM
I was thinking that there has got to be another way to rid ourselves of the davids/Clifbar problem. Suddenly it came to me. All we have to do is wait for the little yellow bus to come and take him to school, little protective helmet and all.

6 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    The problem may be the DENIAL and EMOTIONAL EMPTINESS of some of the men who spend MONEY in strip clubs on strippers who WANT NOTHING to do with them
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    but not as much fun...
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I ridded myself of the Davids problem back in January. I just fucking ignore him. It's really very easy.
  • parodyman-->
    18 years ago
    If you want to do something, ridicule him publicly on his posts. He abosoutely hates to be caught lying which he does all of the time. Question his gender/sexuality. He is a total homophobe. Point out his aliases (Clifbar, RL ect.) Accuse him of believing in the occult. Use toilet humor and playground insults and profanity. This drives him bat-shit! Have fun. davids is an easy target - hit him often - hit him hard and remember to have fun at his expense.
  • ShotDisc
    18 years ago
    parody, I agree. putting him on ignore doesn't keep him from responding to threads. I am so tired of his bullshit
  • JC2003
    18 years ago
    So ClifBar is davids? I haven't really kept up with these boards lately.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion