tuscl

Talk about Deja Vu...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
PORTSMOUTH — Police were called to a Court Street residence Sunday night when an exotic dancer was “freaked out” by a man who hired her for a private dance and fled without some of her clothes, said Sgt. Kuffer Kaltenborn.

It was the second time in a week police were called by a stripper with a complaint about the same resident.

The most recent call was made at 9:43 p.m. Sunday, when a woman said she went to the man's home and removed her clothing before he said something about no longer wanting her services, said Kaltenborn. The woman told police the customer gave her “the creeps,” so she fled without some of her clothes, said the police sergeant.

The stripper phoned police as she was driving away and the clothing she left behind was seized as evidence, said Kaltenborn. The resident, he said, confirmed that he'd solicited the woman online, but was “evasive” when questioned for details.

Kaltenborn said the case is being investigated further by the police department's detectives division.

Exactly one week earlier — on Sept. 30 at 9:41 p.m. — police were dispatched to the same residence after a different woman said she was booked to perform a private dance by the same man, but he refused to answer his door when she arrived.

The dancer claimed it was a theft of her services but police Capt. Mike Schwartz countered that it wasn't a theft because she never danced.

“Now if she was a professional doorbell ringer ...,” Schwartz said.

9 comments

• mrrock
    12 years ago
    Lol I remember reading that original story.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Serial Killer. Someday cops will show up there to catch him dancing in his new stripper suit made of skin to this music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIVe-rZBc…
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    I have vu ja-de. The feeling none of this has ever happened before ...
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Perhaps the local strippers should read the local paper. Hmm...
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    @Alucard will really scare girls away from stripping that's for sure.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Well I feel that maybe he was rejected in the club by the dancers that he would do pay back. Sometime dancers do the samething, should customers call the police as well?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    It ain't working out for him. Maybe he should just stop going to SCs.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Sounds like a fun guy to me. We should buy the guy a few lap dances to make him happy enough to stop this behavior.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion