tuscl

17 yr old boy had sex with nfl cheerleader

Tuesday, October 9, 2012 5:48 AM
There is an article about a 17 yr old boy sleeping with a nfl cheerleader. [view link] What is your opinion about this?

26 comments

• SofaKing
    12 years ago
    My first thought was a flip, "Damn, I am jealous of that lucky little kid!" However, after reading the story, this is am more complicated situation. The cheerleader is another female teacher winding up facing criminal charges for having sex with a student. Our society allows females less than 18 years old to have abortions without parental consent, ostensibly because of privacy and control over one's body. But in contrast, because teachers are in a position of authority, when a teacher becomes involved in a relationship with a student, that student is presumed to be unable to consent. Those two positions are somewhat inconsistent. The kicker to this story is that the former student has graduated and is now 18. He left the courtroom with the former teacher and cheerleader after she pled guilty to reduced criminal charges. So how efffective were the criminal charges? Oh well, another notch in the prosecutor's belt.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    So what is wrong with sleeping with another?
  • TortillaChip
    12 years ago
    Had it been a male teacher and female student, they would have been throwing the book at the teacher. This bitch doesn't even have to register as a sex offender. Our court system is designed to treat men and women offenders unequally.
  • mrrock
    12 years ago
    Lucky little bastard! Good for him!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I agree with TortillaChip.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    To avoid possible LEGAL consequences all parties involved in the sex should wait until both parties are of legal age. Otherwise it is a HUGE risk legally.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    She's amazingly beautiful, that is one lucky 17 year old! And yes, she's a teacher and she was in a position of power over him when she started flirting with him. He was in a situation where if he would have wanted to say no it would have been very difficult for him. She should have been required to register as a sex offender, the same as a male teacher.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    Do society caters to female favorably than male. Why does men have a worst punishment than women?
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Life & the consequences of any action you take is NOT REQUIRED to be fair to you or anyone else.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Lucky SOB
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Well if you read the article a big part of why she is getting off easy is the "victim" and his family don't appear to want her prosecuted. I personally think there's a difference between a male teacher sleeping with female students and a female teacher sleeping with male students. It's wrong in either case, but there are some different psychological factors in play. The simplest fact is a teacher should not sleep with a student, regardless of age or sex.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    "Life & the consequences of any action you take is NOT REQUIRED to be fair to you or anyone else." Not a good plan to go by if one wants the law to be taken seriously. Already in many black communities, the sense of being exploited or whatever, causes them to deny information to the police to properly arrest trouble makers. (Of course, then the next cry is why aren't the police doing anything?)
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Is the law taken seriously in this country? I think the media tries hard to make us believe it is not serious.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    steve229 is jealous
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    There have been issues in Phoenix with male teachers/female students and female coaches having sex with girls on their teams. All adults were treated harshly in the penalties. The female coaches were no more than 5-7 years older than the students.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Being serious about obeying the Law is, of course, an individual decision. Life and consequences happen, fair or not. Wanting good things to occur doesn't necessarily make it SO!!
  • Digitech
    12 years ago
    I haven't read the link, so I may be wrong, but... She was probably paid for the services rendered.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    Hell, yeah, I'm jealous.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Everyone is missing the most important part of the story. She lived in KENTUCKY. This is a state where cousins marry at 13. Of course she didn't think she was doing anything wriong.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    The justice system is really fucked up. Equal rights my ass.This is why women deserve no rights. Getting away with stuff like that. But on the flip side, go kid for fucking a teacher when he was 14 years old WOO!
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    With a picture [view link]
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    She looked hotter in her cheerleader outfit.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Her photo does nothing for me. The gray sweater is not flattering.
  • joey2002
    12 years ago
    She looked decent on the photo not hot.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    On the thought sometimes posted in these threads, perhaps schools should have a look qualification. Sixty years old, fat, chalk under her fingers, ugly clothes for school teachers.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    A little creepy since she is a teacher and he is underage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion