tuscl

Butt Implants

jerikson40
New York
Friday, October 5, 2012 6:35 PM
I've noticed on recent trips to some clubs that a surprising number of dancers are sporting J-Lo butts. I'm talking Brazilian butts. Awesome butts. And I don't mean the big, fat, cottage cheese butts that fat girls have, or that some black girls have, I'm talking slender girls with big, round, perfect butts. And then I got a lap dance from one, and when I grabbed her butt it seemed a bit, well, hard. Though at the time i was too busy concentrating on her stroking my dick, but afterwards it all came together in my mind. Are these girls getting butt implants now? Is that a new thing? Cuz I love it.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    It definitely seems like a new thing going on. I’ve noticed the same thing and at first I just thought these girls were genetically blessed. But like in your experience, the butt different feel right, felt kind of hard and some of them even felt warm to the touch. I’ve noticed it in the Latin and black clubs down here in Miami. It is a bit hard to tell whether a butt is fake/enhanced; although I can usually pick out fake boobs rather easily especially when the fakester is topless. I’ve talked with a couple of black dancers about this and they tell me it is pretty common. One thing a black dancer told me once was to look at the dancer’s legs – if their legs are slender, or even normal sized, but their butts are really big or out there, good chance it can be fake. I asked this same question a while back: [view link]
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Don't forget the fix-a-flat injections. [view link]
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    There care doctors who perform calf (calve) and pec implants for men. You can reshape your legs and chest to get a bodybuilder look.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I'm sure some of them are, but I'm also sure some of them have figure out how to optimize.
  • sexualchoc
    12 years ago
    Since I'm a booty conoisseur, I can spot a fake booty a mile away and I hate it! It doesn't jiggle or anything and it feels terrible in your hands! Give me a naturally blessed booty anyday over that fake shit!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I don't mind well done breast implants, but I prefer natural Asses.
  • LoveTheLadies
    12 years ago
    I did a dance once with a girl with butt implants are it was terrible. Her ass felt terrible. I can deal with breast implants but not butt.
  • scpatron
    12 years ago
    The fake asses feel like steel! I am getting better at spotting them from a distance. Nothing pleasant about them once you get up close. For me, it's natural or bust (so long as the "bust" is also real)!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion