tuscl

Tongue Size

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Over the last few months there have been several threads on what turns us on, mainly physically, with respect to dancers.

Various attributes have been discussed: boobs, butts, legs, face, hair, lips (in particular the ones downstairs); etc. But I can't recall the following being discussed:

A woman's tongue – in particular its size.

As for me, I tend to like larger attributes on women: i.e. I prefer larger rather than smaller boobs; larger butt; larger/wider hips; fuller lips; fuller/thicker legs; etc. (but when it comes to height, I usually prefer them short – 5”0 to 5”4).

With respect to a woman's tongue, I will say that a woman with a large tongue is a big time turn on for me – how do you all feel?

13 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    It is NOT the size, but what she CAN do with her tongue. LOL
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Depends what they are doing with their tongues. If they are licking dick, that is fine but usually they are just running their mouths off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    LOL! Those are some strong points you fine gentlemen have made :) – but in terms of just the sight of it – does the size (especially larger) of a woman’s tongue turn you on, off, or makes no difference – appearance wise?

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Makes NO difference unless there is a serious anatomical mismatch between the tongue and mouth.
  • magicrat
    12 years ago
    Interesting topic Papi. I must say that in general, the best bj and dfk I've received have come from women with what I call 'thick' tongues, strippers and nonstrippers alike.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    With a tongue, just like a dick, its quality not quantity.
  • 3LeggedMan
    12 years ago
    You might notice from my avatar that this topic is near and dear to me. That girl is my ATF and was blessed with quantity and uses it with high quality. Another dancer I've seen a few times had the quantity but just stuffed it in my mouth. So I've learned there is a definite quality aspect. I really appreciate the dancers that give great DFK.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Interesting topic, I can't say it makes any difference to me other than how she uses it.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I pretty much echo your statement earlier Vince.
  • MADDOG_ROMEO
    12 years ago
    Papi, why did you pick someone with small boobs for yur avatar...lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    @ MADDOG,

I had not even noticed her boobs when I put her on my Avatar – I picked her b/c I liked her eyes :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @lopaw: And just exactly what would *you* know about dick? :)))
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    @gmd - lol more than I'd care to admit to. I did date & sleep with men before I settled down into my lesbian lifestyle ;-p
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion