tuscl

Can you I.D. these strip club thugs?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

11 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    I don't think that is possible because guns are illegal in NY.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    Guns are leagle in all 50 states. Ita wright. Look at the US Constatution go to the first 10 amendments. Take a very close look at the second amendment.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I'll be sure to do that the next time I am in D.C. I'll keep it in a leg holster while looking that piece of parchment over. Of course, I will have to shift aside the fourth amendment to fly there, not to mention my first amendment of wearing an "Allah Is Great" T-Shirt on the plane.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    bang: While technically true, it's not quite that simple. Many states don't recognize that the second amendment applies to *their* populations as well.

Do some research before making blanket generalizations.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    For starters, general ny law states all guns carried on person must be concealed (not noticable). Remember reading up on gun laws when I had a serious interst in guns. Anyway, wow what a drag and I so wanted to go to the woodside club since I live in NY (sorry no specifics for you guys lol)
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If guns are illegal why are there so many 2AMers in NY
  • crazyjoe
    12 years ago
    Exactly gatorfan. Concealed carry permits are issued in up state NY but are no good in NYC. When you take guns away from law abiding citizens like that then criminals who have them illegally are not afraid of getting shot themselves.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Group of 7?

Abbie Hoffman, Jerry Rubin, David Dellinger, Tom Hayden, Rennie Davis, John Froines, and Lee Weiner
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    motorhead....why do you know their names?
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    Estafador: You need to spend more time watching the History channel.
  • rentz2
    12 years ago
    Some real brainiacs in this topic
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion