Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A New Meaning To Banging

sinclair
sinclairVIP10582412

Strip Club Nation

14 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

I guess I am too old to find that entertaining.

Profile picture for windowsidiot
windowsidiot
•

I'm with SD

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

I like banging my nuts

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Going to take a while to clean that hand gun.

Of course, you know, I got a rifle.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Bring new meaning to "ready to pop"

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

or "busting inside her".

Profile picture for vivi24
vivi24
•

Thats sick! He should stick it in his mouth and pull the trigger when hes done!

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I'm with SuperDude too.

Profile picture for deogol
deogol
•

Black culture. Nuff said.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I'll take issue with your generalization deogol. I didn't find that entertaining at all. I hate guns as a matter of fact. Don't let a few idiots make you think all black people act in that fashion.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Um, WTF, over?

Profile picture for Pablo Antonio
Pablo Antonio
•

Sick video.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement