tuscl

10 Things In Golf That Sound Dirty

<span style="border-collapse: separate; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: normal; orphans: 2; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; font-size: medium;" class="Apple-style-span"><span style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 21px;" class="Apple-style-span">
<table cellpadding="1" colspacing="1">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="border: 1px solid rgb(0, 0, 0); padding: 6px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="discmessage" colspan="2">1. Look at the size of his putter. 2. Oh, dang, my shaft's all bent. 3. You really wacked the hell out of that sucker. 4. After 18 holes I can barely walk. 5. My hands are so sweaty I can't get a good grip. 6. Lift your head and spread your legs. 7. You have a nice stroke, but your follow through leaves a lot to be desired. 8. Just turn your back and drop it. 9. Hold up. I've got to wash my balls. 10. Damn, I missed the hole again.</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</span></span><br class="Apple-interchange-newline" />

3 comments

• jabthehut
    14 years ago
    Not really dirty.&nbsp; When leaving a miniature golf course a guy asked two girls coming in if they &quot;wanted to play a round.&quot;&nbsp; If you don't get it say it out loud.<br type="_moz" />
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    &nbsp;lol I get it jabthehut, it sounds like &quot;wanted to play AROUND&quot;&nbsp;
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    &nbsp;An elderly couple had been dating for some time. Finally they decided it was time for marriage. Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work. They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on.
    <div class="post-body">
    <p style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.75em; margin-left: 0px; ">&nbsp;</p>
    <div style="clear: both; ">&nbsp;</div>
    </div>
    <div class="post-footer" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; text-align: right; ">
    <p class="post-footer-line post-footer-line-1" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0.75em; margin-left: 0px; ">&nbsp;</p>
    </div>
    <div>Finally the old gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical relationship. &quot;How do you feel about sex?&quot; he asked, rather trustingly.</div>
    <div>&quot;Well,&quot; she says, responding very carefully, &quot;I&rsquo;d have to say I would like it infrequently.</div>
    <div>&quot;The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment. Then, looking over his glasses, he looked her in the eye casually asking, &quot;Was that one word or two words?&quot;</div>
    <div>&nbsp;</div>
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion