tuscl

Tropical Lei vs DVCOI?

Wednesday, September 5, 2012 12:50 PM
which would be the better of the two in your opinion? looking for hot dancers, mileage, and a cool atmosphere... Also looking at a weekday afternoon or night

13 comments

• muchfun
    12 years ago
    Just try, sometimes the right dancer is there sometimes Not try another Club or Day then, SRCOI is more expensive and hotties more likely but not allways. Indication for Good Club at tuscl is High number of Reviews with Good Ratings. Good Ratings but only Little number of Reviews usualy ist questionable. Having Good Time First Time First Club is Luck try other Clubs other days Else.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    [view link]. Go there. Read the PL reviews.
  • HB13
    12 years ago
    For Southern California clubs: [view link]
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    Personally I prefer DVCOI over TL. The mileage is probably slightly higher at TL but the cost is substantially higher also. Looks wise they are going to be pretty close, TL might have a slight edge. Years ago at night the girls were high quality but that has gone down.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    For value, DVCOI. For predictably high mileage and consistently beautiful women TL.
  • cdrhi
    12 years ago
    DVCOI has the quantity but not quality especially at nite. Overall because DV is more accomodating to hanging out while scoping out the talent. TL is get your rocks off and move on.
  • outside4
    12 years ago
    One of my must go to areas while in the area of COI was HT. I still haven't gotten to TL yet, but it is on the top of the list for the drive out next time in the area.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "[view link]. Go there. Read the PL reviews." Don't bother. Zbone sucks ever since they remodelled. Pretty much useless, just trying to find where the info is (which there isn't much of) is freakin' impossible. The guy who designed that needs his head examined. Used to be great, now it's a waste. The two clubs are very different. DVCOI is, as someone else said, great for value, but you probably won't find the dancers as good looking, overall, as TL. DVCOI you can get $10 lap dances with some incredible mileage, at TL the $20 lap dances are just a teaser for the VIP action. Personally, I much prefer DVCOI, and usually don't even consider TL because I'm not a VIP kinda guy.
  • outside4
    12 years ago
    Zbone collapsed. It is not its former self, it is all messed up now.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Zbone isn't useless unless you're too lazy to sign up, poke around, and get in there and gather intel. Yeah the format is totally Facebook-like, which I don't particularly care for, but it is what it is. Everybody is now mostly on their best behaviour there due to the many dancers now posting....but lots of good info is shared, often between members in-the-know thru PM's. But if you don't give the site a chance you'll never be privvy to any of it.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Yeah, I suppose you could call it lazy if you had an axe to grind with anyone who wasn't as cool as you. But if you don't give a flying fuck about gathering all that awesome intel because it's just a freakin' strip club and some of us don't spend our freakin' lives at strip clubs, then it just ain't worth the hassle. And maybe also because there are a small group of freakin' a-holes who inhabit the place and post nonsensical mindless crap with their buddies, and some of us want to freakin' vomit after reading it. Yeah, I think that's why it's useless.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Hey its just another tool out there to use. If you don't want to use it, then don't. I don't give s fuck either way.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    The clubs are in close proxiimity to each other. You will get more info by observing each for 30 minutes than you will from the intel/gossip of websites.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion