tuscl

COMPETITION

10inches
Florida
recent visit to Pink Pony in ATL. club was quite empty. during VIP session with dancer (call her Kay) she mentioned that business had been real slow lately. she blamed it on the fact that the "whores over a Follies were selling bj and fs in VIP for $100". she couldn't or wouldn't compete with that. if that the case, figure it will be only a matter of time before the pussy police raid the joint and shut it down. by the way, her calling them a whore was funny cause we were in the middle of session that include lots of titty , ass and pussy play. guess she didn't see the irony in that !!!

9 comments

• Player11
    12 years ago
    They are all providers but whore is a term they like to use for their competitors.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    She was just trying to justify charging you more for doing less.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    No matter what they do they are able to rationalize in their minds that they are not whores. I remember giving a girl a ride home after I had paid to fuck her and listening to her explain that she was not a whore because she did not service the volume girls on the street did and she charged more. Yeah, ok, makes complete sense... But, hey, other than txtittyfan nobody ever accused strippers of being smart.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    If she CAN'T compete at the prevailing local prices she needs to earn money in a different way.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    While doing a serious grind on my cock, a dancer told me she doesn't spread her legs on stage for tips like some of the looser girls do. She... "wants to be able to look her daughter in the eye the next morning."

I don't remember much more of what she said because I jizzed not long after...

12 years ago
    Rod - that is ROTFL shit...
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    This has Blood Hound Gang written all over it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMGVMtnxX…

You know the DJ hates her when this is playing.
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Not all strippers have sex for money. I'd say most of them don't have sex with customers, but the ones who do earn a lot more.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    On what criteria do you base your opinion canny?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion