tuscl

Thoughts on Massage Parlors

stenton1
Florida
Ive been thinking of changing venues, and going the massage parlor route for a little while. As a veteran of the strip clubs, you have good and bad nigjts, whereas I've heard from many friends that there are a couple of massage places in downtown Philly with gorgeous women, and guaranteed action and satisfaction every time.
I've never really gone that route, but I will have to check it out.
Any of you do this, and how were your experiences versus the strip clubs?

10 comments

• txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    A good massage parlor is a great way to end a strip club visit.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    In my stomping grounds of Western Canada, massage parlours kick strip clubs' asses! Guaranteed FS in elegant surroundings. Reasonable rates. Drawbacks include shorter hours than SCs and less choice of 'entertainers' in massage parlours than in SCs. You can even get a massage in a massage parlour in Western Canada (if you wish). No LE worries means that the girls feel no constraints in their advertising.
  • londonguy
    12 years ago
    Guaranteed...really?? Only death and taxes are guaranteed. If you definately want sex then I suppose it is more likely to happen in a parlour than a SC. However I have had more fun in a SC for the same amount of time and spent less than I have done in a parlour. I don't visit parlours very often any more, you get what you pay for IMHO.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    The fear of a raid would make me unlikely to use them much.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Having recently discovered the joys of a good massage "therapist", I can attest that they are a viable alternative, even here in the states, where full service, or even a happy ending, is not guaranteed.

It *is* a different experience, though. Locally, there are two distinct varieties. One is the actual massage experts, some of whom are *really* expert, and quite a few of whom, even the good ones, provide some form of "happy ending", even if that is likely only to be a hand job. For what it's worth, even though I eschew hand jobs in clubs (most strippers don't understand how to do that sort of thing so that it distinguishes itself from what *I* would do myself), the two providers I've visited know *exactly* how to make it an experience that goes beyond simply jerking me off.

Then there's the "body rub" places, where a body rub is really nothing more than a "light touch" over your body, intended to tease. The problem here is, without doing research, you don't know if you're going to get teased and then have to resort to self-service, luck out with a full-bore three whole fuck right there on the table, or something in between.

Even with the prospect of actual sex being much more likely with the latter, I definitely prefer the former. It's just my luck that my *preferred* masseuse has quit the business.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    MPs are much different than SCs for sure. Not as exciting, no drinking, dark lighting, mutiple visual stimulation. MPs are quite, calm, and 1 on 1. If you do your research, or make enough visits, you can find one or more you like. Having been to multiple MPs it is as hit and miss as some SC trips I've taken. But when you find a good one, stick with it. And yes, most happy ending girls are much better at a pull than any stripper I've had try. And the atmosphere is much better for relaxing. Of course if you like the thought of SC activity, you may not enjoy the relaxed environment of a MP.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I spent many years going to MPs before switching to Strip Clubs. All the best ones where I live are now closed, hence the use of Dancers.

IMHO a Strip Club is more likely to be raided. In the end I guess it depends on payoffs.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I was almost always double teamed at mp's. I guess if one girl grabs each of my arms and pulls me inside their parlor, it won't matter if I resist because they can pull with a lot of force. Their massages did feel pretty good but then they always wanted money. They would put their tits in my face and start massaging me until I became more agreeable. They were even more stubborn than me. Maybe this isn't the typical mp experience but it was for me.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I once visited a legitimate legal parlor and there was a hot girl working there. A few months too late my relative told me she asked about me and was looking for a new boyfriend. Made me think about getting a regular massage. That's all I've done so far. Think about it.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    Very slim pickings at No 5 Orange tonight. The hottest girl was running the beer tub at the door and absolutely refused to do lap dances with me (even refused titty tips). All the other girls were not even lap dance worthy and certainly not takeout candidates so.........

Just came back from a Vancouver massage parlour that I had not previously patronized. Very pleasant discovery - open much later and much less expensive than my last massage parlour experiences in Vancouver ($140 full meal deal). Vancouver is now less expensive than Edmonton and Calgary.

Who would have thought?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion