tuscl

Dual Reviews

jerikson40
New York
Monday, August 27, 2012 5:11 PM
Ever notice in the listings of latest reviews for any particular day that often you'll suddenly see two new reviews for clubs that nobody ever reviews? Happens all the time. Or clubs that are rarely reviewed. They seem to come in twos. I wonder why. Do all of you guys travel in pairs? And when you leave the club you tell your boyfriend "Ooo, goody, let's run home and write down a review for TUSCL !!" It's really weird. Or maybe the editors do something behind the scenes. I don't know. But suddenly you'll see a couple of reviews show up for "Bud's House of Nekkid Wimmens" in Podunk, Iowa, which nobody has reviewed since Bud himself put in a review when he opened two years ago to try to drum up business. Something sinister is going on. I'm sure of it. They're trying to manipulate us. Probably also sending some damaging radio waves into our heads. Hold on, I'm gonna go get my aluminum foil hat just to be safe.

18 comments

• sinclair
    12 years ago
    Likely a member wrote a legit review of a club, then people that want to read it post shill reviews to see what the first person wrote.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    Ahhh....so you mean non-members or whatever check in to TUSCL for the first time, they can't read the reviews, but they see there's something that just came in and post a shill so they can be members... How sneaky. But aren't the new reviews posted just once each day? The shills would show up the next day...
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Ricky-boy should have some "interesting" explanations for this. See what he has to say.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "Interesting"? Like what?...you mean the radio waves thing was right?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Yeah, Rick's a little out there. He'll be the one wearing the tinfoil hat as he explains.
  • sinclair
    12 years ago
    They're not necessarily first-time members, sometimes dormant guys that decide to post when they need another month of VIP access to see new reviews. You'd be surprised how obsessive some guys are on here about their local clubs: checking for new reviews every single day, PMing for more details within hours of your review posting.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    So, Dougster, a little bit off the subject... Why do these guys always rag on you? Yeah, you don't have to tell me what douchebags some of them are, it's pretty clear from just reading some of their posts. But are you also a douchebag, or do they just need someone to rag on? Personally, I'm guessing you're probably a nice guy, and some of the guys here are getting back at everyone because of how they were treated on the playground by bullies when they were kids. Though maybe not. I try not to follow the nonsense here, 'cuz it's like listening to a bunch of 6-year-olds.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "You'd be surprised how obsessive some guys are on here about their local clubs: checking for new reviews every single day..." That wouldn't surprise me at all. I check for new reviews at least a few times a week, sometimes every day. Rarely check into the discussions playground, but new reviews are important. Gotta see what girls are strokin' guys off in the $10 lap areas. But yeah, that's probably a bit obsessive, but we're talkin' about chicks and sex, man. Not much is more important in a dude's life than that.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    I think they are mainly jealous of my youth, good looks, and charm.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Which apparently, along with his vast wealth, still get him no action. Jerikson, if you've read dougster posts for the last 5 years you would realize it is kingdouchebag. Imagine 5 years of the same tired insults that he dredges up in every thread. It's a lonely little thing that has delusions of grandeur and very little life outside the internet. If you read 30 of its posts and don't realize this, then you are one of its multiple shill accounts.
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Now jestie is modeling the tinfoil hat. He does look like kind cute in it though. Makes me want to ass-rape him again.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I love when it makes my points for me.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I love when it makes my points for me.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    This is the funniest thread I've ever seen. LMFAO
  • spoonie
    12 years ago
    this thread reminds me that I need to check my local area clubs for new reviews.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I been noticing that this past 2 weeks. At my local club in the valley. Most duel threads are different in the time they go and details but sometimes there's in detail thread and the next one is a vague summary of the club
  • nelson
    12 years ago
    Guys like to regularly read reviews of their favorite local clubs to reinforce the pricing matrixs they pay and to see if their ATF are doing what, for how much with other customers!!! Trying to keep prices in check.
  • SemiCrazy
    12 years ago
    It may also be someone from the club trying to read the review posted for their club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion