tuscl

Just for steve229

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

Don't ya just love college football?

my thoughts...

That perky, cute blond in the middle of the Oregon Ducks at #5 is my favorite

The glimpse of the white panties of of the girl of the left for #1 USC is hot

But the Michigan State girl with the green glasses, WTF???

6 comments

• motorhead
    12 years ago
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Wow, that's the best thing I've ever seen at all related to the state of Arkansas.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    I love the cheerleader/school girl look, too. But unfortunately, dancers usually don't dress up in these outfits. :( At least not at the clubs I've visited. Don't get me wrong, I've seen it a few times, but that's about it.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Damn, the LSU mascot must be a camel.
  • jerikson40
    12 years ago
    "I love the cheerleader/school girl look, too. But unfortunately, dancers usually don't dress up in these outfits."

Yes, I agree completely. Slutty cheerleader, slutty schoolgirl, slutty nurse, slutty slut...these are all excellent options for dancer outfits. But as you say, rarely do dancers have the imagination to wear anything more than a freakin' bikini.

I would love to see a dancer in an absolutely skin tight, super thin and ultra stretchy gown/tube dress that goes all the way down to her ankles. Big nasty tits with hard nipples poking thru. So tight she could barely walk in her stiletto heels. Yeah, baby.

Or a slutty cheerleader, with a short, fuzzy, skin tight sweater just below her massive tits, and a tiny cheerleader skirt with no panties, and she carries big pom poms with her so she can place them in your lap to cover her hands as she secretly jerks you off.

I swear, I would give any dancer with that kind of style and imagination a tip like she's never seen before. THAT is a real stripper, not some brainless dingbat who spends all shift texting or BS'ing in the dressing room, and thinks she can just show up and guys will tip her just for being a girl. Even though some of you guys do just that.......
  • steve229
    12 years ago

Ahh, football season, my favorite time of the year...still waiting to hear back from ESPN/NFL network on my idea for an all-cheerleader-all-the-time sidelines channel ("The Pink Zone")
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion