tuscl

One afternoon in Detroit - Flight Club or BT's

Tuesday, August 21, 2012 12:08 PM
I have one afternoon next week in Detroit ...near the Airport Where will my dollars go the furtherst... I am from from Cleveland (please don't hold that against me) in the land of NO Extra's TIA Ed

10 comments

• vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Flight Club, go in the afternoon.
  • Rod8432
    12 years ago
    And I was just going to say the opposite, and then realize you wrote "BTs" and not "Bogarts." BTs is in Dearborn and I know nothing about it, but so long as you're in the neighborhood of Fight Club, you may as well go up the street to Bogart's where your extras dollar goes a long way.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "Where will my dollars go the furtherst..." Yeah, if you want the most extras for the least dollars, Bogart's is the place. But you may need to close your eyes and hold your nose. The Flight Club will cost more, but they have more attractive dancers in better surroundings. BT's is also a possibility, but I prefer the Flight Club, which is more upscale. You should also consider the Landing Strip in Romulus. It's a nice club and is very near the airport.
  • goosegossage
    12 years ago
    BT's is great. Coliseum is excellent and they don't charge the "vip fee" of BT's, which is $20. Never been to the Flight Club.
  • Noone99
    12 years ago
    Do you have to dress up to get attention at flight club?
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    "Do you have to dress up to get attention at flight club?" No. Just wave money.
  • Oldergent52
    12 years ago
    Thanks for the input.... I probably should have stated "best Value" for hot attractive girls who are "open-minded'
  • jackie121
    12 years ago
    PentHouse.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Because there a lot of places where good things can happen, as opposed to the Dayton area.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    Also try bogarts right down the street from flight club for cheap extras. If u are from Cleveland try Akron clubs during the day for extras.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion