tuscl

Diary of an Angry Stripper (2012)

Sunday, August 19, 2012 2:14 PM
by Sarah Tressler In this collection of posts ripped from her Diary of an Angry Stripper blog, Sarah Tressler writes about her experiences as a Houston-based stripper. Sarah writes well, I've been following her blog for a while. She's become infamous lately for 1) her blog post on getting boring head from Jeremy Piven (Ari Gold on Entourage) and 2) getting fired from her job as a society reporter on the Houston Chronicle when they found out she was a stripper. (Sarah has a Master's degree in journalism.) If you haven't already been following her blog, then this is well worth a read. [view link] [view link]

11 comments

• samsung1
    12 years ago
    The HTML link does not seem to be working here is the .zip file [view link]
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    here is the new HTML link so you don't have to download anything on your computer [view link]
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    I guess I'm in the minority but her writing does very little for me. It tries so hard to be witty and insightful and is full of so many cliche I just have trouble accepting the validity. What kind of educated and intelligent person would say some of that stuff or even admit to it except for personal gain?
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    Her characterizations of St James and Treasures are on target.
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    It's rare to find people who like their jobs. Alas, she's not one of them. Interesting read.
  • samsung1
    12 years ago
    "$200 a night is not good money. $300 a night is only OK money. $400 is getting a bit better . . . of course, all of this is tempered by how many hours you spent working the floor in the club." stripper shit?
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    Some of it's shit. She's a good looking woman, but not a drop dead gorgeous 10 who could scoop up money no problem. In an competitive environment like Houston I can believe she would be making $100/hour giving what it seems from reading, are tame (at best) one way contact dances. So she's bullshitting about something.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Young for someone to be going through menopause
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I agree with Jester, that girl tries way too hard to be clever and I had a difficult time keeping my attention focused on reading. It is a difficult read. It just sounds like the exact same recycled shit you see on pink site or the occasional bitter stripper that kicks around here for a week or two. There is nothing fresh about her writing and I actually found her irritating...and not because I didn't like what she was saying. I can appreciate bitterness put to pen if there is talent...this bitch has none as far as I care.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    For someone who has a BA and Masters in Journalism, her writing is poor quaility. I am no Hemingway, but she writes poorly and after reading her book (yes, I read the book) I think her poor attitude shows in her writing. I think I would never give her a second dance based upon what I read. She truly is "An Agry Stripper".
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    It is interesting that one doesn't find these kind of books in other industries.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion