tuscl

It Just Never Caught On

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Thursday, August 16, 2012 11:48 PM
One recent topic was a better discussion format for strip clubs. Here is a message board, but people just never took to using it. That is rather funny considering it says there are 117,100+ members. I see lopaw posted on there. SCN is owned by the Deja Vu/Hustler Club people, right? [view link]

5 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    SCN?
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    There are already a couple of sights geared towards dancers and a number of sites geared to customers, including tuscl as well as some regional sites. I think that it is difficult to start fresh when you have so many sites that are filled with so much content and have 10+ year histories. Also, keep in mind that even the long established sites are not tremendously active in the discussion areas, so I'm not sure how much demand there really is for a brand new and largely unpopulated discussion board. Heck, even on here, a site which has existed since the 90s and containing the best SC database that I know of, most of the discussions are driven by the same couple of dozen people.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Early on TUSCL there was a feature called "club chat" that was a forum for each specific club. It was later changed to "Club Discussion Board". With the exception of about 6 clubs, it was little used and Founder eventually dropped it.
  • EarlTee
    12 years ago
    @gator: Strip Club Network
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I read the story of the 2 PLs and it made me sad for some reason.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion