tuscl

Is this even possible?

Longneck
Georgia
Thursday, August 16, 2012 8:20 PM
A real good friend of mine did a few ITCs with a girl then ask her out on a real date now fast forward a few weeks and he says the relationship is getting serious. To this I laugh for like two minutes then I realize he's serious and yes the girl is still dancing and doing ITCs at the club. My friend owns a business nothing big but he does ok and he says he's thinking of hiring her on so she won't have to strip. Now I've met the girl and she's ok but she's still a dancer doing ITCs so theres that. So my question is how to stop this before this girl ruins him.

17 comments

• lopaw
    12 years ago
    I doubt your friend will listen to you. Sometimes you've got to learn life's lessons the hard way.
  • WOODDR2
    12 years ago
    I could not agree more with lopaw, some of my best lessons were learned the hard way, sometime even twice.
  • deogol
    12 years ago
    I agree with the others. Have your say once, then allow him to continue on with his decision.
  • Stiletto25
    12 years ago
    Its his decision. Hes a big boy. The more you try to intervene, the faster youll push him away from you. You just have to let it play out and hope for the best for your friend.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    The problem with stripclubs is that they turn your virgin girlfriend into a sex machine. Dancers start out not intending to become dirty, but the combination of drugs, alcohol, and sexual atmosphere of the clubs, turn even the most decent girls into sex objects. Thats why stripclubs are called SOB's (sexually oriented businesses). Until a girl is willing to quit the stripper life forever, she will never have a normal relationship. There will always be suspicion, hurt, and broken promises. This is what your friend will eventually come to find out.
  • Corvus
    12 years ago
    Does he really want to hire this girl and have her be that close to his livelyhood? Not me.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    As others have noted, doubtful your friend will listen to you. Just make sure he knows about TUSCL so that six month from now, when he's heartbroken and his business is bankrupt, he can write a long article and give us all the juicy details.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    How much money is he spending on his serious relationship
  • Longneck
    12 years ago
    Gator fan not certain if he is braking bank or not but he nor I go to that club anymore cause neither of us want to see his girl do a lap dance then suddenly disappear for an ITC. That would to awkward. I think he treating it as a regular relationship but he always treats ladies well.
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    @ long neck- maybe your friends is going to clubs regularly but he's not telling you about. The chances of your friend actually having a normal relationship with thus girl is possiblebut unlikely. I have only known one guy that actually has a serious relationship with a dancer. They both met at a club couple visit later they both had similar interest and they actually came from the same small city in Florida a couple months later they moves back to there home town.
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Wow, how many times have we all heard or been potentially involved in similar situations... I feel for your friend. Please have him read the numerous posts on this site dealing with this. We all know how this is going to end up. I knew a guy in a similar situation who fell in love, hired the girl to work for his company. His company eventually went out of business, and his girlfriend went back to stripping and ITC became OTC for her. She started using coke, and eventually was beaten up badly by a crazy customer. All the while, he was still in love, or so he thought. The girl crushed his heart, cleaned out his life savings, and left him. Sometimes you just have to watch from the sidelines as this train wreck unfolds..
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Well, you could go back to the club without him, get a blowjob from the girl, take a picture of her with your jizz on her face, and show it to him. That *might* make him think twice. Or it might get you shot. Even if it ruined your friendship with him, you would know its for the best.
  • mikeya02
    12 years ago
    A guy I know married a stripper after knowing her for 4 weeks. Took care of her. After 8 years and two kids, she divorced him. She got everything, the house, the car, the boat,the money. He still has a good job, but never got over it, and lives in a small apartment with an alcoholic. Last I heard from him, he wanted to bring here a girl from Japan and marry her. Crazy!
  • snowtime
    12 years ago
    I think all the guys that get into a situation like this know the regular outcome. Somehow they all think that their particular dancer is "different". This will end badly for your friend, probably not a whole lot you can do for him except moniter the situation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    As others have said – advice your friend to log on to TUSCL and post questions so he can get a dose of reality and SC/dancer education – it may open his eyes or at least make him more aware of the situation, if he is not already.
  • cdm7669
    12 years ago
    You've got to get him to read the stuff on this site. It saved my ass when I got into this world a few months ago. I hope it can save your friend.
  • inno123
    12 years ago
    Sure the chances are 90 percent that it will turn out badly but what if they turn out to be the ten percent? If the dancer is smart enough to know that she can't keep stripping/whoring forever she might take the job seriously and what he will be paying her in wages might be less than what he was paying her in the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion