tuscl

SEXAHOLIC ??

10inches
Florida
anyone ever connected with a dancer that you felt might be a "sexaholic". I am referring to girls that just can't get enough prick. think I may have met one in a club in Houston last week. she was a hot , natural breasted latina with a great ass and long legs. she never took her hands off my hard-on (even unzipped my pants while sitting at the bar) and kept offering fs in the VIP. finally took no for an answer and jumped some other guys before scoring a trip to VIP. way to aggressive for me!!

9 comments

• jester214
    12 years ago
    Or she just wanted to get paid. Wonder which is more realistic...
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    10 - You could be mistaking horny for money hungry.
  • steve3003
    12 years ago
    Yea, there are occasional nymphos who are really into it. One of my ATFs was like that. She was a tall spinner, forward but short of aggressive (little bit of hair pulling, pinning the arms, and light dominatrix shit). Best ITC ever were when she teamed up with a petite brunette (on the shy side) whom she prodded to be naughty. Usually not a fan of 2 dancers teaming up, but being molested by them gals was different.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    They call them whores not sexaho-licks
  • stenton1
    12 years ago
    Whores and money hungry. Makes for an aggressive manipulative dancer. Glad you let her go, let someone else get that burning medley of diseases.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    @ 10 Inches:

Now you have ruined everything you sorry bastard.

That was my fav, and the reason she was all over you was because of your 10 inches.

I had her convinced (until you showed up) that there was no way anybody could have 3 inches more than me.

Now she wants me to have male enhancement surgery. Thanks alot pal.

• bustanutz
    12 years ago
    There r several categories of dancers. Its rare for a gangsta dancer to get hi payin deals but high class club girls get lucky with rich fckrs every once in a while. These deals r rarely sustainible for the girl as the rich dude wants vararity. I like it when skank hoes hit the lottery cuz they share their loot with me.
  • bustanutz
    12 years ago
    Ignore my other post here it was meant for a diff topic.

Some strippers r def sex addicts. I know cuz ive fckd 100reds of them. If your lucky you can hook up with one of these on a nite that she can't find a pay for sex pl and she is in fck a mood.
  • GoVikings
    12 years ago
    You've fucked HUNDREDS of them? LOL, yeah, ok buddy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion