tuscl

Moving to portland and there's so many clubs to choose from any suggestion??

Hi my name is Monika and i am tryin to find a home club to dance at. I am 5'7 petite but curvy in all the right place's. I am very classy but I know how to get down and dirty. any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks, M&M
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706…
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407…

13 comments

• GoVikings
    12 years ago
    Wait for ranukam to reply to this thread. Or, (PM) private message him.

He frequents Portland clubs, so I'm sure he'll be able to help in some way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    Hey Barbie,

It is a good idea to get a customer’s point of view on club recommendations (since this website is made up mostly of male club customers).

You may also get some good advice from “stripperweb.com” which is a website/message-board made up of dancers.

Good luck!!!
  • Clackport
    12 years ago
    You're right, there are a lot of options in Portland. It depends on what type of club you're looking for, nude, topless, extras? I could be of more help when I know specifically what kind of club you're looking for.
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    Also...
    Dive or nicer club?
    Are you under 21?
    Make your money on stage or in laps?
    Where in Portland do you want to work?

With over 50 clubs (not counting jack shacks) there's a variety to choose from.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    If you are 57 is a little old for stripping
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    @gatorfan: Not that I disagree, but you can find strippers who are in their 50's in Portland too.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    Maybe the above two posts are just being facetious. In the event they're not, I think the OP meant 5'7" not age 57. OP's primary profile pic might be her own pic. She looks far from (age) 57.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    You really need to read and digest the reviews. It is very dependant on what you are looking for and time of day you go. The clubs change rapidly in Portland because there are so many and moany are dives that you can have a good time at. Many of the high end clubs are expensive and boring.
  • chocolateBarbie_Doll
    12 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo Thank you for the website i'll check it out today :)
  • chocolateBarbie_Doll
    12 years ago
    @GoVikings thank u for the help
  • chocolateBarbie_Doll
    12 years ago
    yes thats my pic and i'am 20years old.I dont mind topless or nude but i do like the nicer clubs and i prefered making majority of my money with lap dances but tips help and in the portland area like downtown or near there some where.
    THANK U ALL FOR HELPING ME :)
  • dtek
    12 years ago
    Since you're under 21, Oregon's slightly weird underage dancing rules will apply to you. In Oregon, nude dancing is permitted even in clubs that serve alcohol. But until they're 21 dancers aren't permitted to work the room looking for customers.

Oregon's liquor rules permit underage dancers to dance on stage but do not permit them to sit with customers in the room. The rules do allow underage dancers to sell laps, but the selling has to be done while dancing on stage. Some clubs have an "underage pen" where the underage dancers spend their time when not on stage. You can try to catch a customer's eye from the "pen." Other clubs make underage dancers go to the dressing room when not on stage or doing lap dances. A few alcohol clubs simply won't hire underage dancers. None of these rules apply in the juice clubs that don't serve alcohol.

I haven't spent much time in the downtown clubs, so I can't give you much help there. I've been in Club Rouge and know it's nice (not a dive). Ark Angel is a downtown juice bar that's rumored to be nice.

Use the TUSCL map feature to zoom in on the downtown Portland area and read the recent reviews of all the clubs you see. There are about 10 of them. Also, Stilleto25 (a dancer who hangs out here sometimes) has danced in Portland in the past and might be able to give you some info. You might also try asking over at stripperweb.com. The girls there have a somewhat different perspective than the guys here.
  • chocolateBarbie_Doll
    12 years ago
    @dtek thank you
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion