tuscl

Questions about Austin

she_is_covfefe
Despite the constant negative press covfefe.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012 12:22 PM
I moved to that area a while ago, and I'm deciding in which clubs to work in a few more months. I've read many reviews of the clubs in Austin, and it seems that it's better to work over there during the day than at night. Is it true? Is it better during the day?

8 comments

• georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Working conditions for dancers is probably better queried on stripperweb, if you haven't already. All folks here care about is playing with your tits... :)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    I don't know the answer, but here is my favorite story about Austin: When future NBA star Hakeem Olajuwon arrived at Houston from Nigeria he told the cab driver he was going to the University of Houston, but with his thick accent, it came out to the driver as, “University of Austin.’ The cabbie took of for Austin. Olajuwon had been told the cab ride should be about 30 minutes and when they were 45 miles the wrong side of the airport, he started to question the driver and they got it straightened out.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @motorhead: I heard a similar story years ago about a young child in an airport who got separated from either his parents or chaparone. He knew he was due to be flown to Oakland, CA. But in his young, squeaky voice, airline officials thought he said Auckland, New Zealand, and flew him there.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    I am a member of SW, but this site is more reliable when it comes to ask for specific club info. SW is more for hustling and beauty tips, and for venting.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    JayJay, When dancers ask me for advice about where to work, I will gladly tell them what I know, but I always suggest that they talk to other dancers for the best advice. I'm flattered that you feel the TUSCL membership is better than stripperweb. However, I'll suggest that you PM some of the dancer members of TUSCL for advice. Even if they're not in TX, maybe some of them know other dancers there.
  • steve229
    12 years ago
    I'm flattered that you feel the TUSCL membership is better than stripperweb." Jay-Jay has figured it out, whatever clubs we recommend, she knows to avoid.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    12 years ago
    @ steve229: I hope you noticed that I didn't recommend any specific clubs.
  • she_is_covfefe
    12 years ago
    Several of y'all had send me PMs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion