tuscl

Best mileage club in LA

BicMac71
Illinois
I am headed to LA with some friends and we are looking for a club in LA area with good mileage and any info that might be helpful for LA area clubs.<br type="_moz" />

2 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Assuming you are talking about LA in California and not louisiana, I would recommend going to City of Industry, CA just outside of Los Angeles.&nbsp; Hawaii Theatre, Deja Vu, and spearmint rhino are all good clubs in City of Industry, CA. I think spearmint rhino has a free admission pass on their website for City of industry location.&nbsp; <br />
    <br />
    Industry, California is an industrial suburb of Los Angeles and home to 2,200 businesses and 80,000 jobs but only 777 residents.&nbsp; The city government here is small/weak and does not care about trying to regulate and crack down on strip clubs like the big city of LA.&nbsp; No business tax either in City of Industry so prices are cheaper than LA.&nbsp; <br />
    <br />
    Also you will be 2-3 hours away from Tijuana and there are plenty of fun clubs there like Hong Kong or the street hookers.&nbsp; <br />
    <br />
    Have fun, hth<br type="_moz" />
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Just go to HT. Bring a hat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion