tuscl

Extras in Indy?

Friday, July 13, 2012 1:37 PM
StallOut's post below made me curious about extras in Indy, and I don't want to jump his thread. I have no interest in getting anything extra - two way touching is plenty for ITC. But last week I was in a second-tier club and a dancer said a regular declined a couch dance with her because another girl gives him oral. Sure enough that dancer took him back later, but I don't think he got sh*t, because I could see them and after he came out he stayed in the club for a long time, which wouldn't make sense if he just got off. So I have no idea where all these extras are happening - what clubs in Indy, other than the sh*tholes, have 'extras' ITC? And in what part of the club (what room, specifically) is this sh*t going down? Is Indy just different from all the extra-providing cities, or are PLs on this board lying their asses off?

7 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    "he stayed in the club for a long time, which wouldn't make sense if he just got off." WHY doesn't it make sense? I stay & get more VIP sessions & Extras. "Is Indy just different from all the extra-providing cities, or are PLs on this board lying their asses off?" It is possible that most if not all self proclaimed PLs are lying! I tell the truth in my posts & reviews.
  • racejeff
    12 years ago
    I describe Indy as a good 2 way contact city. But if looking for Extras in terms of BJ or FS it will be hard to find ITC at the best clubs. It may depend on your definition of extras. I was in a clubs VIP room earlier this week after room host told us our 1/2 hour was up he walked to other side of room and heard him tell a guy he needed to put his Dick away. Funny listening to girl make excuses. Later heard she was on 1st day in club and she was fired. Our guess was guy monitoring cameras saw it. Top tier clubs are pretty tight lower level clubs have readily available reputation.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Sounds like an OTC city. Unless you are in a Club where you KNOW that management doesn't give a shit if cocks are exposed & may be in an orifice, then assume you will be called out on such behavior. That's not hard to figure out. :)
  • indyslick
    12 years ago
    Got it. I find it odd that extras are city-dependent and not club-dependent, but both Alucard and Jeff's comments align with what i have seen in the clubs. Then you come on here and read about guys waving their sh*t all over the VIP - I suppose it's just Indy. Thanks
  • racejeff
    12 years ago
    Indyslick don't get me wrong. I do think it's club dependent, but also reflects the regulatory environment in the city. And is dancer dependent. It also reflects our evaluation of clubs. What one person considers a dive another may find acceptable. I basically think of 4/5 top clubs and put all others in a group I don't go to. Those clubs have too much to risk in their liquor license so they actually watch cameras and take action. Others may be looser on internal enforcement. The clubs that allow such ITC activities I may consider what you called S***holes.
  • Harderlap
    12 years ago
    It depends on the club and the city. Many clubs make significant contributions to police and politicians. These are usually legal contributions, say to the police athletic league or to election/reelection commitees, not bribes, but there is quid pro quo on both sides. Usually in turn for the contribution, the police or politician agrees not to hassle the clubs and the clubs agree not to host any openly illegal activity. So if a dancer at the club is doing something obviously or openly illegal, the club management realize that their whole operation is in danger and put a stop to it. The police or politicians realize this self policing and in turn can pay attention to more serious infractions in he community. As anyone who has been to different strip clubs in different cities can testify, there is a lot of leeway as to where the line is drawn.
  • ButterMan
    12 years ago
    You know i think it depends on who you listen to on this one. I have experienced BJ's at shit holes in Indy. I have had a little titty sucking and kissing at dancers but it seems to be rare. But there is another wedsite similar to this one where several guys claims dancers is a good place to fuck a stripper in the VIP or get a BJ. And I do know that RIO is a place to get some really good contact and maybe more because there vip booths have doors on them. So I guess it depends on your source. I myself am more of an OTC guy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion