tuscl

i like to jackoff : )

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How often do you secretivly jack or jerk off in the clubs ?

I do once in a blue moon if the mood strikes me funny !

14 comments

• gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Who's doing the jacking you or a stripper?
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    juice, ma man. I think a lot of us will plead the 5th Amendment on this one. LMAO
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    You are a disturbed human being juice. Seriously dude. How do you do that unobserved anyway?
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    I like to jack off before going to the club so that I won't jizz in my pants during a lap dance. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "How often do you secretivly jack or jerk off in the clubs ?"

Never. If I'm doing that, my trip is a failure. Rick is right.
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    14 year old boys Jack off in stripclubs, real men save their "juice" for the girls.

Juice, some of the stuff you write is juvenile.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Juice do you go to Jack Shacks?
  • Dougster
    12 years ago
    Nice to see juicy stepping his game up a notch! Go juice man!
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    God I love you little bitches ! You guys give me such good laughs
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Never, the girls who secretly tried such things all got fired one by one. One dancer told me that was unprofessional and that they should take it out of the club like she did.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Getting fired over such little things like that seems like a travesty. I remember years ago I didn't notice dancers getting fired unless it was obvious like getting completely naked on stage spreading her pussy lips in a topless only club. That was much more entertaining to watch before I saw the dancer suddenly leaving right afterwards. Probably because I was sitting right in front but they were on stage too. I saw a total of two different dancers do this on purpose in topless clubs over several years. That is on stage in front of me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    12 years ago
    “I like to jack off before going to the club so that I won't jizz in my pants during a lap dance. :)”

Good advice SC – I am sure your other head (the big one – i.e. the one on top of your shoulders – just in case :)) will think a lot more clearly using this strategy.
  • bang69
    12 years ago
    juice my bro ur funny. i have never jacked off in a sc. i'd rather shoot my load in a strippers pussy then all over my self.
  • how
    12 years ago
    Never. The target for ejaculation is inside of her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion