tuscl

Any tips

Thursday, July 5, 2012 6:05 PM
Any experience with a site that I won't mention by name but it is made up of two girls names put together and the second one happens to be the capital of Wisconsin? It promises affairs, but it looks pretty steep in its pricing, and of course it won't let you communicate with the girls unless you buy up credits. Has any of you had any luck with that site or is it another steaming pile of shit? I know that you guys are club hoppers, but I thought that there might be some overlap. And I suppose that the same caution ought to apply--if I was foolish enough to buy credits and start talking with some of the beauties that have sent me messages, I suppose that meetings must be carefully arranged and that you should always use the Fatal Attraction test, right?

5 comments

• dondoes969
    12 years ago
    Like any of the good hook up/dating sites, spending money will greatly increase your chances of getting what you are looking for. A.M. is a decent site, but if I remember correctly, it's populated mostly by men. That isn't to say you won't find the sexy MILF/lonely housewife. It will just take money, dedication, and witt. [view link] is also a great site. Again, mostly men, but if you're willing to get a gold membership, verify your identity, and pay for a featured account, you'll be getting pussy before you know it. Doesnt hurt if you have decent pictures to post of yourself as well. Best of luck my adulterous fellow.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    I was wondering why they call you "Looney" Larry. Now I know. I know a woman who tried a similar site (seeking arrangements or something like that). She was asking several thousand a month and got no takers. She said there were ten women for every man. More info here and here: [view link] [view link]
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    Why not ask several million a month? I'm sure there are High Rollers looking to have a "Kept Woman"!
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @looneylarry: If you look on the [view link] site, in the Los Angeles, California section, you'll find a set of discussion threads (you'll have to scroll down to the "user threads" section; they don't show up at the top where they "main" threads for a city would be) dedicated to hunting so-called "non-pro" and "under the radar" girls. They apparently put up Craigslist and backpage ads. Of course, that *is* California, "hungry actress" central, so that may account for much of their success, but you might see something you can use. There's also some threads in the Virginia section dedicated to "sugar-babies". Might give that a shot, too.
  • looneylarry
    12 years ago
    Tip o' the hat, gmd. Ermita, back at cha.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion