Just wondering & for fun also

bang69
North Carolina
Hey Y'all,

Has any here ever herd a stripper refer to her best customer has her Bitch. To all the ladies here. I don't mean to ofend you at all. If I did I'm sorry. So I can't wait to here what y'all think

7 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    NO!
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    bang - Back on the thread about "Bitches" I mentioned that one of my favorites introduced me to her BFF saying "He's my bitch". I was not offended. :))
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Let her think what she wants as long as you don't become her bitch. Some girls need to think they are in control and I let them think that and since the only way she has to contact me is a burn cell number and a first name what is the harm in her thinking she is the boss.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    It's a turn on for me when a dancer refers to me as her bitch. I love a sexually aggressive woman, and her calling me her bitch means she has me exactly where she wants me, and I love it. I guess that makes me a bit of a masochist. Whatever.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @lopaw: "I guess that makes me a bit of a masochist."

My kinda girl. :)

Too bad about that whole unnatural, disgusting, violation of all that's good and right with the world thing you got going. :)))))
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    @gmd -

Just doing my part to keep the world (or at least my little part of it) steeped in excessive debauchery & immoral self-indulgence :-p
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    @lopaw: That was more a lament that you don't lean at least a little my way, making it unlikely that I'll ever get a chance to, um...mistreat you a little. :))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion