tuscl

Why I don't eat food at strip clubs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Excerpt from an Atlanta strip club review.

"Ordered some chicken strips and they didn't have any sauce so some big booty stripper asked me if I wanted her to stick one of my chicken strips up her ass for a nice smoked and tangy flavor. I declined since processed chicken and oven baked ass don't seem to mesh together well."

14 comments

• deogol
    12 years ago
    I drink water, with the cap still on.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    At the Clubs I've patronized the last 3 yrs, the Food has been pretty good. I have NO complaints at all!!
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I've heard of shitty food before, but this takes it up a notch or two.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    "Why I don't eat food at strip clubs."

Because it's a fucking strip club, that's why... Do you expect a blow job at Applebee's?

:))
  • canny
    12 years ago
    Cheerleaders in Pittsburgh has pretty good food.
  • girlmoneys
    12 years ago
    From another review:
    and the dancer even put her box to my mouth and wanted me to perform cunninglus, which I did not perform due to a slight albacore aroma.
  • MissionaryMan
    12 years ago
    Eat in the club? I try not to eat before the club. Certainly not anything that'll give you the shits.
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    In Detroit if a dancer sees you eating lunch or dinner, she will try and hit you up for a free meal.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    I've eaten buffets in clubs, meals and snacks. Can't say I've had anything bad. Maybe nothing to write home about either. Year ago at a club in S. Miami, Lipstick, their buffet was provided by a well respected place that many paid good $'s for while I ate for free and watched naked ladies. A win-win. Best times were sharing with a fave, however I always took my ATF out to eat.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    Columbia PP does have a buffet, that every time I've been there to hang with the guys I've ate. I am typing this now, so I must have survived. It's decent food, shadowcat tells me it is catered in, so it should be safe.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    She can wipe her ass with my chicken strips if I can shit in her mouth first
  • SuperDude
    12 years ago
    Gatorfan is freaky!
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Stars Cabaret in Salem Oregon serves prime rib with sides on Monday with your $10 cover. It is good and the girls are naked. Good food, Naked girls and a full bar. What is not to like !! The food at Club 390 in Ford Heights IL was decent the last time I was there as was The Oasis in Philly. Many buffets are put out and left to dry out and get nasty, If you don't get there when they are fresh I avoid.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    VM - It is catered by the "Lizzard Thicket" a country cooking place on Broad River Road.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion