tuscl

Just a reminder to be cautious when setting up OTC gigs.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
HOUSTON -
A stripper accused of setting up a man to be robbed and shot at a north Houston apartment complex appeared in court Wednesday.

Luerissie Ashley Ross, 20, was charged with capital murder. Investigators said she confessed.

Houston police said Ross lured Budrohoe Briscoe to an apartment complex in the 2300 block of West Tidwell on Feb. 17. When he arrived with his cousin, two men got out of a car and robbed and shot Briscoe, according to court documents. Briscoe was taken to a hospital and died a few days later.

Police said Briscoe's uncle told them that "Pocahontas" worked as a dancer at the Ice Cream Castles strip club, and that led to investigators identifying her as Ross. Investigators found that she was linked to another incident at the same complex on Jan. 20.

According to court documents, police met with Ross on March 20 and she admitted to setting Briscoe up. She said that one man reached into Briscoe's pocket and another man shot Briscoe as she ran away, officials said.

Along with her confession, investigators said they also found photos that Ross sent to the victim on his cellphone.

Ross is being held without bond.

10 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    Well this info doesn't say how long the Dancer & this man knew each other. OTC is something that I don't believe either side should rush into. Get to know the person, & see if any kind of trust is evolving. Always proceed carefully.
  • rickdugan
    12 years ago
    A good chunk of my OTC events are same night meetups. I have never had a problem, but then again I don't go wandering around strange apartment complexes in the middle of the night.

A combination of common sense precautions and listening to my gut instincts are usually enough to keep me out of trouble.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    My inviolable rule is:

Never go to the girl's place; always use neutral, public meeting places.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I agree with art. Setup the event in a place you have more control over.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    I visited the homes of my 2010 & 2011 ATFs. I was entirely safe each time.
  • Tiredtraveler
    12 years ago
    Neutral ground is always better until a high level of trust is built.
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    This is a ghetto club with what sounds like a ghetto victim. With the exception of Dougster, I seriously doubt any TUSCLER'S would frequent this club.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I suppose if a hot 10 says she wants me to go home and do whatever I want with her, I might trust her or will I be acting irrationally? If she's not a 10 or my spider sense goes off, forget about it.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    I've only had one problem in all the time I've been doing this, and that turned out OK in the end. Mostly because the putative robbers were rational about not being shot.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    'Putative', georg?? There you go again, assuming that we tusclers are a literate lot.

Is 'puta' the root of that nine-dollar word?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion