tuscl

Unlisted Clubs

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
I have been doing heavy travel this year and have found 3 clubs in 3 different states that are not even listed on TUSCL. I have tried adding unlisted clubs with the "Add a Club" tab, but they are not added. Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone just stumbled upon an unknown-to-TUSCL strip club?

4 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    My suggestion would be to PM Founder, if you already haven't and ask him "Whats up".
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    When I added a Club recently it took a very long time for it to be added plus I PMed about it at least twice.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    I added a club last year and it took several weeks, maybe over a month, to show up on here. My gues would be the speed probably equates to how busy founder is IRL.
  • farmerart
    12 years ago
    I tried to add a club last autumn. The club never made it to tuscl's list. I just assumed that was because I didn't have the full particulars of the club (hours, address, tel #, etc.) I didn't pursue the matter because it is unlikely I will ever be back in that particular town and the club itself was useless.

tuscl's data base is not suffering by not having another lame club from small town Alberta.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion