tuscl

To Founder and For Discussion: Like/Dislike buttons

deogol
Michigan
Saturday, May 12, 2012 12:12 AM
Sometimes I find myself agreeing with people and don't want to post a "me to!" reply. Would a Agree/Disagree button be useful for people?

9 comments

• 23cambyman
    12 years ago
    A lot like Facebook
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Too much like Facebook. But maybe if tuscl had like/dislike buttons Founder could IPO for $100 billion.
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    It isn't only like FB. Practically every site that allows commentary has a system like that. Yahoo, ESPN, newspapers, blogs, etc.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    What's wrong with posting your opinion?
  • pabloantonio
    12 years ago
    This forum is for interaction, not hundreds of members hitting AGREE/DISAGREE buttons. Bla, Bla, Bla. No one cares if you agree or not, we want to hear your opinion and experiences. At least that's what I want.
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "No one cares if you agree or not, we want to hear your opinion and experiences. At least that's what I want" EXACTLY!
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I think there used to be a feature like that here. No one cared for it. It might have even showed up on facebook where you liked something. I would never use it because I don't care for facebook very much. I've noticed several of my female relatives are on facebook all the time. My brothers and male relatives, almost never. However it can be interesting if you have relatives all across the US to see what people are doing. Over the years they have posted pictures from trips to France, Portugal, the bahamas, Australia, the UK so looking at relatives pics can be interesting.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Basically I'm saying I don't care for it especially since the information might be displayed for your relatives on facebook since all these like, not like or thumbs down stuff ends up getting tied into facebook more often than not.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I thought they was Prop button
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion