tuscl

My ATF little sister

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Last night my ATF little sister (20) was leaving the club (she dances 2) and flipped her car just like my Atf did 3months ago but she was not ejected but did roll under a 18wheeler....!.......she busted her left leg pretty damn bad....still don't know all the details....but I would just like to ask for all your prayers and thought for her and their family cause this has been a very trieng year for this family that juice hold close to him.....those girls mean the world 2 me.......thanks for all your support memebrs of Tuscle !

14 comments

• Alucard
    12 years ago
    I think too much alcohol may be involved. Is that a possibility Juice? Or might there be other substances involved? Sorry, it must be tough.
  • shadowcat
    12 years ago
    Damn juice. I hope things don't happen in 3's. Best of luck to her too.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Drac could have been ? Idont do but I know the family does.....

Shadow tell me about it.......if so it would be her brother next.......and no he does not dance......lol

Thanks guys
  • Revolution
    12 years ago
    Sending some prayers out - that sux.
  • vincemichaels
    12 years ago
    I just said a prayer for her speedy recovery, juice.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Rev and vm thanks dudes !
  • TABB
    12 years ago
    I hope she has a speedy recovery
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Tabb thanks man
  • thesamurai
    12 years ago
    Hope the best for her and a speedy recovery with no setbacks.
  • JuiceBox69
    12 years ago
    Samuri thanks my dawg !
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    Sorry to hear that.

Tell all those young dancers they need to buckle up. It might save their life or stop them from getting crippled. I read in South Carolina over half of all vehicle fatalities are from those who don't buckle up. The rate of people putting on their seat belts is going up. Hopefully some will learn the easy way instead of not at all.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    I wonder if there is a correlation between dancers who don't buckle up and those who don't use condoms? Sounds like a good study for someone to do.
  • rh48hr
    12 years ago
    Sorry to here about that juice. I hope she has a speedy recovery.
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    juice, sorry about your ATF and little ATF. I will pray for them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion