tuscl

Stripper not in makeup

10inches
Florida
Saturday, May 5, 2012 4:14 PM
was at Oasis in ATL last week. sitting at bar enjoying cold beer and the scenery. girl in street clothes (jeans, old jersey, glasses and no makeup) sits down next to me. took a few minutes to realize that she was one of my favorite dancers at the club. said she was working a house mom that day. amazing how different she looked when not dolled up and almost naked! nothing you would give a second glance at on the street. first time I saw without her big DDs fighting to get out of a bikini top or sexy bra. was amazed at the difference !!!!

7 comments

• stenton1
    12 years ago
    I saw my former ATF a few times without her stripper makeup and clothing. Although her face was still attractive, I would not crash my car, or go out of my way to talk to her. It makes you know that the club with the low lights and scantily clad woman is a fantasy for us and them. The other night, I had my real girlfriend put on a bikini and heels, and honestly of she chose to strip, which she won't, she would have blown away my old ATF! It's important to keep that in perspective, but alcohol, low lights and music change everything!!
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    My 2010 ATF looked better in street clothes & sans makeup. My most recent Ex-ATF looked better in makeup & a gown, but not REALLY significantly so.
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    My ATF looks great with nothing on!
  • jackslash
    12 years ago
    In street clothes with no makeup, my ATF looks younger but just as hot.
  • DandyDan
    12 years ago
    Saw my current ATF leaving the club when I was outside the club talking on my cellphone and she is sexy either in normal clothes or stripper clothes. In fact, knowing how her tits sag (not badly, but enough that you notice), she'd probably be better in regular clothes. On the other hand, I saw my second ATF as she was leaving the club once, and she looks a lot older than her reported age. I hate to imagine how old she looks now.
  • glen_livet
    12 years ago
    One of my peculiarities is that I enjoy shift change-overs at clubs. It is interesting to see the girls come in wearing street clothes, looking ordinary, only to emerge a few minutes later from the dressing room as a seductress.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    Strippers wear too much makeup and perfume
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion