tuscl

Ruined LD potential

Tuesday, April 10, 2012 7:42 PM
Hi all, I've only gone to a few Gentlemen's Clubs but the following has happened the last two times I've gone and I'm curious if it happens to you. You see a beautiful girl on the stage, give her a few bills, make nice eye contact, etc., then go find a seat at a table. A short while later, the girl sits down with you to chat. You have a very friendly chemistry where you start to admire her intelligence, sense of humor, hobbies, etc. After that, you just don't feel like having an LD with her because it's like you went from the "lover" stage to the "friend" stage and it would just be too awkward. Anyone else with a similar experience? -Conanfan

17 comments

• shadowcat
    12 years ago
    That would have the opposite effect on me. Good chemistry usually leads to good private dances.
  • Ermita_Nights
    12 years ago
    Agree with shadow.
  • lopaw
    12 years ago
    Never had this happen and doubt I ever will. I've gotten very chummy with lots of dancers in the club, but never to the point that I no longer wanted a LD with them.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    I gotta go with DC on this one...... good chemistry has lead to some great LDs and some on my best ever privates.
  • sharkhunter
    12 years ago
    If she wanted too much for the lap dance or I got the impression she was going to be very hands off, then it could happen to me. Otherwise, no.
  • igloo9999
    12 years ago
    GAWD.......... I hard this auto-correct......... I'm with SC on this one.......
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "That would have the opposite effect on me. Good chemistry usually leads to good private dances" I agree. Great chemistry has lead to certain Dancers becoming ATFs. Good to average chemistry to the Dancers becoming favored Dancers. "You see a beautiful girl on the stage, give her a few bills, make nice eye contact, etc., then go find a seat at a table. A short while later, the girl sits down with you to chat. You have a very friendly chemistry where you start to admire her intelligence, sense of humor, hobbies, etc. After that, you just don't feel like having an LD with her because it's like you went from the "lover" stage to the "friend" stage and it would just be too awkward. Anyone else with a similar experience?" Have NEVER experienced this & never will. A Dancer who is a Friend, is a "Friend with Benefits". (WINK)
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    Agree with The Cat Master too
  • Rabbit21
    12 years ago
    Nope the better we seem to get along the more fun can be had. Although if she mentions something being gross I take it as a sign to direct my efforts elsewhere. I've also been turned off by them mentioning spending lots of time in the VIP with repeated credit card renewals which tells me they're not getting to the point one way or the other.
  • Clubber
    12 years ago
    conanfan, Seems you remain in the minority with my vote. Often how a dancer moves from dancer to ATF.
  • georgmicrodong
    12 years ago
    Agree with shadowcat as well. Good chemistry will likely *increase* my enjoyment of a lapdance, not decrease it.
  • Prim0
    12 years ago
    About the only thing that turns me off to a lapdance is if they start complaining...about money, personal life, etc. I'm there to be the one who gets the TLC, not to give it to them.
  • jester214
    12 years ago
    If she's so good looking that I'm tipping her and trying to get her to come to the table then there's not much she could do there to NOT make me want a dance.
  • Sowhatt
    12 years ago
    This blows my mind. Are you saying you're only sexually attracted to women who are some combination of stupid, annoying, and bitchy?
  • bobvz
    12 years ago
    Agree with Shadowcat.....if the vibes are good, then chances are the dance will be good, and from there, potential extras and OTC could follow.
  • gatorfan
    12 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat about everything
  • Alucard
    12 years ago
    "Her response? "That's no problem, we'll just do it doggy!" " She doesn't want to look at you when you Fuck?!? Hmm...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion