tuscl

2 Random questions about SC etiquette

1 - There's nothing more that I love than a pair of hot legs on a stripper ... but when I go to the SC there are hardly any girls wearing stockings/pantyhose anymore. Sometimes even the servers (waitresses) are wearing hose and it's like I want to ask them for a lap dance. Do strippers bring changes of clothes and is it rude to ask them to change outfits and put on some stockings (if they have any)?

2 - And what is the appropriate tip after a private lap dance?

24 comments

• lovemetiddys
    13 years ago
    i have changed my outfits upon request. It would be reasonable to give a generous tip if the dancer changes for you.
  • lovemetiddys
    13 years ago
    its also dangerous to wear stockings while pole dancing. you could slip and fall
  • deogol
    13 years ago
    "i have changed my outfits upon request. It would be reasonable to give a generous tip if the dancer changes for you."

Customer desires are a waste of time. Why listen to them and what they want?
  • lovemetiddys
    13 years ago
    Why are you even trolling?
  • lovemetiddys
    13 years ago
    Desires are fulfilled in a strip club.
  • lovemetiddys
    13 years ago
    Desires are fulfilled in a strip club.
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    lovemetiddys with your attitude about being looked at you would be CHEATING the patron who asked for a costume change & paid your probable EXPENSIVE price, because you don't want him LOOKING at you. LMAO
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "2 - And what is the appropriate tip after a private lap dance?"

In a word. Yes.
  • Otto22
    13 years ago
    The last thing we should be encouraging is panty hose on strippers.
  • lovemetiddys
    13 years ago
    Alucard, I wrote that list coming from the complaints I myself and other dancers have.
  • lovemetiddys
    13 years ago
    My appropriate tip for you is to choke on your own jizz. Ron Jeremy wannabe
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Lovemydick......you had me at "choke on your own jizz" you need a "69" on your username you sexy little troll........juicy like e
  • lovemetiddys
    13 years ago
    I'm no troll
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    No your juices bitch ! You fuckin got the juice !
  • newmark
    13 years ago
    To the OP, I am not sure how many dancers would have them, but there is nothing wrong with asking. Personally, I wouldn't ask unless I planned on getting multiple dances and/or a room. I would tip extra for the special request, but figure it in to the total plus tip for the dances.

On LD tipping, if I only get one, it is probably because it wasn't very good. In other words, I probably would not tip. After that, however, I would probably tip between 10% and 25% of the dance cost, depending on a lot of different factors.
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Does anyone find this to be odd thats nops joined in aug 2008 and this is his first discussion and comment on TUSCL with zero reviews. Nops what took you so long to comment and when are going to review a club? at least review 1 club!!!
  • TABB
    13 years ago
    Does anyone find this to be odd thats nops joined in aug 2008 and this is his first discussion and comment on TUSCL with zero reviews. Nops what took you so long to comment and when are going to review a club? at least review 1 club!!!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Alucard, I wrote that list coming from the complaints I myself and other dancers have"

WRONG Thread lovemetiddys.

My feeling is that I'm just not interested in ever being in a Club you're Dancing in. List of No-Nos is TOO long & your attitude is abysmal.

I'll stay with those Dancers who like the qualities I present to them as a well paying patron. NO don't try to guess based on what you read here, about me as a Strip Club patron. You'll miss by a Million Miles. LOL
  • Tiredtraveler
    13 years ago
    1] I have had dancers that would ask if I would like a different outfit before going for a private and I have tipped accordingly.

2] Tipping after a lapdance is up to you not the dancer. If you like her and the dance and want ther to stick around or come back later then tip If the dance is not up to advertised expectations then you owe her only the previously agreed price. If she tries to change the price after the fact don't be afraid to discuss it with the floor walker CALMLY. Always set the dance price BEFORE the dance. If she tries to change it as the dance starts bail immediately. Do not pay up front unless you have to pay the attendent. If she is offering extras you are interested in the lap dance room it is better to negotiate those without boobs in your face or a G-string grinding on your crotch.
    A few bucks extra tip for a regular lapper or two is usually enough. It depends on your wallet and mood. Always tip the waitresses something. They many times bird dog for the dancers.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I'm not interested in a dancer wearing stockings or pantyhose. I want good looking dancers to wear less not more.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    I like to put stocking on the head of my "penus" then "cum" and then request my"bitch" gos on "stage" with "them" if you know what juices talking "about"
  • looneylarry
    13 years ago
    Call e old-fashioned, but I do like the random garter belt. I'd bust a nut if a hot girl kept on some thigh-high lace stockings. Black or red on a white girl, or red or white on a black girl. I understand that the choice or wear for dancers is often what is the quickest thing to get off and on, and putting stockings on and then taking them off repeatedly would be a non-starter for most dancers. Too much effort for too little reward. I even like a little choker, maybe black leather, maybe satin or silk. I have had dancers with full-body fishnets with *large* holes. They didn't have to take them off at all and they looked hot the whole time.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Larry I've got a club back home wear the girls do this and its hot as fuck !
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    "Call e old-fashioned, but I do like the random garter belt. I'd bust a nut if a hot girl kept on some thigh-high lace stockings. Black or red on a white girl, or red or white on a black girl. I understand that the choice or wear for dancers is often what is the quickest thing to get off and on, and putting stockings on and then taking them off repeatedly would be a non-starter for most dancers. Too much effort for too little reward. I even like a little choker, maybe black leather, maybe satin or silk. I have had dancers with full-body fishnets with *large* holes. They didn't have to take them off at all and they looked hot the whole time."

I know where you're cumming from! LOL

That stuff is an eye candy turn on for me too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion